cumberland county boys..Hilarious

bluetubby

Beat up on single A teams that are having down years. Go play some competition and then brag about your record. Fan of Upper cumberland hoops for 40 years and if it's getting to where AAA teams play A teams to cushion their record or make it look good for the people who don't know anything about hoops, i'll stay home!!!!what ever happened to teaching kids to battle stronger opponents and make yourself better at the end of the season..geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze

not a very classy post

you have a right to your opinion... I am sure the A teams are happy to get the competition and chance to compete and possibly defeat a AAA school... So can be double-edged sword for CCHS... I am sure those small schools "get-up" for those kinda games... So CCHS must execute and be sharp.

Bout the same schedule they played last year... and what was the result: District 6AAA tournament Champions, a Region win over Bradley, battled Ooltewah to the buzzer in Region Semis... So if getting the kids confidence and scheduling those teams lead to that ? .... who's to argue?

Alot of it too, is scheduling teams close and trying to renew or start some rivalries from days gone by.?. Ya think? I mean Cookeville and CCHS (and White Co.) are the only two (3) AAA teams for miles in this part of the State... So they are pretty much forced to Schedule that way... unless you want to take long bus rides night in and night out going to Murf, Lebanon, Knox, or Cleveland...

All just something for you (Bluetubby) to ponder... :)