Greenville,best FB team in the world?

dvp4life

I always kid my coworkers that still live in Greene county { Hows everything in God's country}.Well,to a lot of people in Greene county,that is the world as far as their concerned.So,going by that logic,Greeneville is the champs of the world.People born in the same county as Davy Crockett have a lot of pride about this part of the state.You can't fault folks for talking a little trash after such a great year .I might have missed it,but I don't think they burned the city down or anything like they do in the big cities.I doubt there is a team in this part of the state that would have had ZERO fans talking just a tiny bit after such a year.The only thing that could top this for me would be to see the school most of my kids will have attended{DB}win it all.I can tell you now,that my DB counterparts would be talking plenty of trash and I would be right in there as well.For the time being,I'm very proud to have worn the Greeneville GreenE in a couple of sports,including football and look forward to seeing more teams from upper east TN win it all and bring some pride back to our little corner of the state.GO DEVILS and ROLL TRIBE

I always kid my coworkers that still live in Greene county { Hows everything in God's country}.Well,to a lot of people in Greene county,that is the world as far as their concerned.So,going by that logic,Greeneville is the champs of the world.People born in the same county as Davy Crockett have a lot of pride about this part of the state.You can't fault folks for talking a little trash after such a great year .I might have missed it,but I don't think they burned the city down or anything like they do in the big cities.I doubt there is a team in this part of the state that would have had ZERO fans talking just a tiny bit after such a year.The only thing that could top this for me would be to see the school most of my kids will have attended{DB}win it all.I can tell you now,that my DB counterparts would be talking plenty of trash and I would be right in there as well.For the time being,I'm very proud to have worn the Greeneville GreenE in a couple of sports,including football and look forward to seeing more teams from upper east TN win it all and bring some pride back to our little corner of the state.GO DEVILS and ROLL TRIBE

Shoot if DB brings home a state title they might just burn Kingsport to the ground...

Shoot if DB brings home a state title they might just burn Kingsport to the ground...

[/quote There would a celebration but the Kingsport times would put it behind a Gate City volleyball match or something more important.DB has a lot of state titles in many sports but their 13 in football were voted on and it would be special to do it in the playoffs.It's more likely one of my co-workers would screw up and burn Kingsport down but you never know,we might have a bonfire or two :thumb:

I had to leave before ya'll played against Trezevant. I just read the stats from the State Championship game. Ya'll put up impressive stats on offense, especially rushing. Your passing numbers were lower than rushing,of course some teams don't risk passing when they can just ram it down your throat....was this the case with Trezevant?.....just curious.

I had to leave before ya'll played against Trezevant. I just read the stats from the State Championship game. Ya'll put up impressive stats on offense, especially rushing. Your passing numbers were lower than rushing,of course some teams don't risk passing when they can just ram it down your throat....was this the case with Trezevant?.....just curious.

THS was very thin - less than 30 players - I think the game plan was to run it down their throats and wear them down. Greeneville only threw 3 passes in the first half. GHS ran more than passed all year long.

THS was very thin - less than 30 players - I think the game plan was to run it down their throats and wear them down. Greeneville only threw 3 passes in the first half. GHS ran more than passed all year long.

GHS was very heavy on the run side all year, no one could stop BJ or Willie so why throw. I think it will be more balanced next year. Defense will be the strengh of the team next year!

• 3 weeks later...