East/West allstar game

harley2004

The East wins 26-9. Saw game was a great day for football. East Def. Player of game (Alcoa's Tallant) MVP QB Quinn Epperly (CAK) West Def. Player of game (Milans) Christian Coleman, Off. Player of game (Brentwood Academy's) Jacob Pleasant

Let me add Ky Commitment Christian Coleman of Milan had a record 4 sacks, he was a beast against a offensive line with 4 Div.1 recruits. 8 tackles forced fumble. QB got MVP but Coleman could be starting next year. Being from the east never saw him play or heard of him.

Let me add Ky Commitment Christian Coleman of Milan had a record 4 sacks, he was a beast against a offensive line with 4 Div.1 recruits. 8 tackles forced fumble. QB got MVP but Coleman could be starting next year. Being from the east never saw him play or heard of him.

Bradley's Tucker Bolten had a decent game recovering one fumble. I didn't know Dwain Massengail was playing, getting some good runs from fullback and special teams tackles.

Coleman was a beast against only one of the four D1 lineman.

What I like is that the real standouts in this game where mostly 3A players. Congrats to Colemen!

Tallent is a heck of a player as well. His parents are from Milan, after all. :thumb: Is he being recruited by anyone? Maybe Tennessee doesn't think these kids are good enough to play at Knoxville, but we know how Cobb turned out. I heard that Robinson is already starting and Williamson is getting on the field as well. To be fair to UT, the Kiffins were recruiting Williamson (don't know if they ever would have offered), but Avery did not like Lane. Anyways, another of Tennessee's finest headed to blue country.