GreenBank Ladies Classic

etnmom

That has to be it! If the posted score is correct, Unicoi Co. was successful in it's quest to have some weaknesses exposed at the Greene Bank Classic. Mount Juliet apparently found a few in their 69-33 win over the Lady Devils. Playing good teams does make you better and I applaud the Lady Devils for entering the always tough tournament. I guess you will now tell us that Mt. Juliet brings in out of zone players from all over Wilson and Davidson Counties.

Whats Unicoi County have to do with what I'm talking about? Why bring them into it? They have nothing to do with what I'm saying and you two are lying about.

Even though Betsy couldn't stay on the floor with them till they started recruiting.

Thats right JUST WIN BABY at any cost or way

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say anything about MJ.

I just post about the teams like Betsy that I know for sure bring in out of zone players.At least 2 every year for past 6 years. It started after Betsy found out they couldn't beat several; area teams without out of zone help.

Another little district secret. Check fouls when teams play them. Most of the time they are pretty even at end of game. It is the 1st half that kills other teams.Best players on other teams are in foul trouble before middle of 2nd quarter and Betsy shooting free one and one before they have 1 or 2 fouls on them. Watched it happen too many times. But thats what happens when most of their refs are from carter county.

One word for you Doodle - Delusional! Regardless, your ranting has nothing to do with this thread...

Any comments on the teams or games from the GreenBank Classic?

One word for you Doodle - Delusional!

Nah! Just being truthful something you and 17 seem incapable of being.

You have a very distorted view of the truth. I have a couple of suggestions. First, start a separate Lady Cyclone Haters thread to spew your venom instead of trolling others (this thread is about the GreenBank Ladies Classic - it even says so in the title). Secondly, do yourself and everyone else a big favor and get back on your meds...

You have a very distorted view of the truth. I have a couple of suggestions. First, start a separate Lady Cyclone Haters thread to spew your venom instead of trolling others (this thread is about the GreenBank Ladies Classic - it even says so in the title). Secondly, do yourself and everyone else a big favor and get back on your meds...

Just trying to spread the truth cartercountysparky. Something you have trouble with.

Just trying to spread the truth cartercountysparky. Something you have trouble with.

I have been there every day so far (not for all the games). I think that Mt Juliet and Hoover are the teams to beat. I don't think Rockcastle is capable of keeping up after watching them play NGHS. Not taking away from NGHS, they just didn't have the depth. I would loved to have seen them milk the clock a little bit more and see a final score within 8 or 10 or so.

Hoover has killed two quality teams in Morr. East and CDHS. They won both by about 40. I think tonight is very similiar, but maybe only a 20 pt win. I will be excited to see the finals. Gotta go, bout time to head to Hal Henard.

I have been there every day so far (not for all the games). I think that Mt Juliet and Hoover are the teams to beat. I don't think Rockcastle is capable of keeping up after watching them play NGHS. Not taking away from NGHS, they just didn't have the depth. I would loved to have seen them milk the clock a little bit more and see a final score within 8 or 10 or so.

Hoover has killed two quality teams in Morr. East and CDHS. They won both by about 40. I think tonight is very similiar, but maybe only a 20 pt win. I will be excited to see the finals. Gotta go, bout time to head to Hal Henard.

I have to agree. Hope to see a local team, but any of our local teams will have to play the "game of their lives" to hang in the gym with Hoover or Mt. Juliet. Both of those teams are extremely big and athletic with lots of depth off the bench. Also, both play team ball and throw bullet passes which limits turnovers. Multiple shooters on both squads.

It has been a good tournament, but the attendance looks to be down a little. Heck, it doesn't get much more exciting than that Maryville/Greeneville game yesterday. It wasn't pretty for either side, but it was fun to watch. I've been impressed with Morristown East (minus one game). There's just something that I like about how that coach handles her team. SG better hope that the flu bug stops soon because they need to be 100% next week.

Yeah, Doodle Bug.....please go back to your own Betsy bashing thread. This thread is about the Classic and the teams playing in the Classic, and yup I started the thread!

Great day of basketball at the Classic. The finals may be the most exciting game in years. Good luck North Greene (yes a pleasant surprise), CD, DB, Unicoi, and Morristown East as you represent East TN. MJ and the other long-distance teams sure have given us a good show.

Way to go North Greene and Chuckey Doak in two great wins. I thought Greeneville represented well although I left the gym with much less respect for the Greeneville coaching staff. Down by 20 with 3 minutes and less to play and leaving girls on the bench.I am wondering why. I hope it comes back to haunt you next season and that you don't even make regionals. That is disgusting and pitiful! You have players quiting and you wonder why. More to come!!!

Edited by sportsfan93

Way to go North Greene and Chuckey Doak in two great wins. I thought Greeneville represented well although I left the gym with much less respect for the Greeneville coaching staff. Down by 20 with 3 minutes and less to play and leaving girls on the bench.I am wondering why. I hope it comes back to haunt you next season and that you don't even make regionals. That is disgusting and pitiful! You have players quiting and you wonder why. More to come!!!

Aw Geez, it's gonna be a long season if your gonna start riding Crumbley this early.

Congrats to Hoover! A true pleasure to watch such a rounded team play their way to the championship. So many good players defensively and offensively combined with great coaching. Hats off to Caya Williams of MJ for her heroic efforts this afternoon. As usual, great tourney GreenBank officials.