Best in 4A 2011

realmenwearred

i thought we were talking football on this thread,not your menu preferences,or those rednecks' tendency to assault.

there are several of us that are coming up to sissy hill for the sp game this fall, can you tell me who has the best menu up there?:hungry:

you are welcome to come talk football with us if your waterboy duties don't take all your time. we'll be easy to spot, look for guy's with multiple championship rings that were won competing against schools with the same enrollments as ours.:roflolk:

we haven't booked any motel rooms yet, being that if our tendancies over take us, maybe the local pig can put us up for the night on the city's dime. :twisted:

Edited by snoball5278

there are several of us that are coming up to sissy hill for the sp game this fall, can you tell me who has the best menu up there?:hungry:

you are welcome to come talk football with us if your waterboy duties don't take all your time. we'll be easy to spot, look for guy's with multiple championship rings that were won competing against schools with the same enrollments as ours.:roflolk:

we haven't booked any motel rooms yet, being that if our tendancies over take us, maybe the local pig can put us up for the night on the city's dime. :twisted:

now youre talkin big-boy stuff!theres plenty of crow to go around for all you Heartsville rednecks.you obviously dont know enough about the game to talk football with me,and ill be inside the lines.where you are not allowed.

we typically dont like to send both our cruisers off the mountain at the same time,maybe we can borrow a van.hamilton county jail has accomodations for more rednecks than you can muster.our fine officers can provide you with all the guidance you need,and you might want to reconsider wearing that jewelry,they wont let you take it in a cell.laughing at you,redneck!

snoball i wouldnt waste my time goin up to the mountain to watch them, the drive, the stadium, and atmosphere aint worth it.

and the fact Signal Mountain has done basically nothing before last year.

You want to talk about funny this quote is funny. Heck Signal Mountain won the State in it's 2nd year of Varsity football. Hard to do anything before that since there wasn't a Signal Mountain High School.

Oh wait, maybe that wasn't as funny as it was dumb! :roflol:

You want to talk about funny this quote is funny. Heck Signal Mountain won the State in it's 2nd year of Varsity football. Hard to do anything before that since there wasn't a Signal Mountain High School.

finally!somebody to help carry the water.take a breather,old man.

snoball i wouldnt waste my time goin up to the mountain to watch them, the drive, the stadium, and atmosphere aint worth it.

well, to be honest, i have other bidness up there to tend to, a doctor's appointment, a delivery of black market fudge rounds to an undisclosed buyer and a new fried chicken recipe i'm wanting to try out. :roflolk:

all that aside i heard they have a great p.a. guy in their pressbox. :rolleyes:

Edited by snoball5278

tell em smeagle, and you only had to play down 1 classification to do it! :roflolk: