Best in 4A 2011

realmenwearred

GHS returns 7 on O 8 on D, loss of Story, BJ and Mr Willie will be hard to replace. Devils should be a contender next year. Cookeville Bound Again!!!!!!

I hear GILES COUNTY is reloading and will for sure be in the hunt next year! lost some good people at key spots,but good players ready to step in and play.everybody really excited.GO BOBCATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Us Signal Mtn folks are gonna have to sit in here and watch for a while and figure out all this going on in 4A. We have been down

in 2A and have not even been watching anything up here in 4A. We are happy to be up here and are ready to try our part in

here next year! If I offend anyone, be sure that all of this is in fun!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Go Eagles~

• 2 weeks later...

That is good to hear, haven't seen alot of White House on here yet. I am rookie on here anyway. Hope to be talking with ya later!:popcorneater:

I was just wondering what you would think about having Alcoa on the schedule, it certainly would be bar raising activity. I think it is good to play great teams because it makes you better.... it would be a non-region game so a loss would not effect playoff status. from the pictures I've seen Alcoa looks like it had about 10 D-1 prospects.....

I was just wondering what you would think about having Alcoa on the schedule, it certainly would be bar raising activity. I think it is good to play great teams because it makes you better.... it would be a non-region game so a loss would not effect playoff status. from the pictures I've seen Alcoa looks like it had about 10 D-1 prospects.....

Wouldn't matter to me, but it doesn't matter what I think. I think this year will show us all we need to know about our Eagles, looking like a good year. (And I think Alcoa could hang with some small colleges!):D

Wouldn't matter to me, but it doesn't matter what I think. I think this year will show us all we need to know about our Eagles, looking like a good year. (And I think Alcoa could hang with some small colleges!):D

I believe SMHS will be more competitive then folks are giving them credit for. Looking forward to next season.