Zack Finchum next years quarterback for GHS?

Finish2010

The punter was just a SOPH, and hurt his self at Grainger I think did a all right job not great. Like you said before didnt have to punt much when you score every drive. IMO when you run the spread to open holes for your backs and dont throw sometimes they just ignore the wideouts. I hope our backs in 2011 are as durable as BJ and Willie, they took some hits and keep on running the had a great year. I think Stewart, Shuff and Troy are just as good, I just would like be more balanced just incase we nned too.

I don't have a "horse" in this race, but I agree with ironhorse. You need to have a balanced attack and you need to be ready for whatever.

Good luck next year.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with ironhorse, while I know we run the ball well, I wouldnt mind seeing a pass mixed in every few plays. Just because nobody really stopped it this year doesnt mean it wont happen next year. The worst thing that can happen to an offense is being one dimensional, and I dont want to see that happen. We have the talent to have a more balanced offense, so why not?

We diffently have the talent and with what the JV did this year we shouldnt have that big of a drop off in the next 4 yrs. :thumb: