Cascade-Huntland

dixiechick

Cascade had to play hard to win that game. They played the

players and the refree's the first half. I'm not saying some of our penalties was deserved, but we helped with alot

of them. I hope the boy that was taken out on in the

ambulance is o.k. I ask after the game and some of the

Huntland fans didn't want to talk. He will be in my prayers.

I don't know if it was Oscar de Lahoya of a player's uncle,

but if we got a personal foul we got anywhere from 15 to

20 yards. And they got 5 yards. I have been to Huntland

before for a softball game, and they went to the audience

to get an umpire. And that person went behind the plate with his John Deere hat and all. But like I said earlier

we could of helped are self better.

yall are the ones that got all the calls. the 2 pass interferences and the touchdown they gave yall that huntland tackled him for a loss. the time cascades kid pushed huntlands kid down 5 seconds after the wistle blew and then they gave huntland the personnal foul. yeah that sounds like the officials were for huntland doesnt it

Mom197 I don't what you talking about in softball but i do know that when you get a personal foul that it is 15 yards. If it a dead ball foul it is 15 yards from the end of the play. According to your post you said that ya'll had to play the team and refs, well then why did huntland have more flags thrown against them than Cascade in the first half and for the game. Call your stat guy if you don't believe it. Both teams had some late hits and some were caught and most were not. I don't know how many times i saw #22 and #27 throw late hits. The refs are part of the game and they are not going to get every call right. Cascade played a good a game from start to finish. They have a good team but the main reason they won on friday night was because of the poor tackling by huntland in the second half. Your team played its best game of the year, we didn't.

I absolutely agree -- don't blame the refs. Either side. Cascade won because they made the plays when they needed them. Huntland didn't. If you want to talk about penalities, they were about even. And, there were several late hits that could have been called on both teams that were not. I really don't see where one team gained any advantage over the other because of the refs.

Both teams played too hard to have this game minimized to a commentary about officals. Instead, everyone should be talking about an exciting, hard-hitting game between two pretty evenly matched region teams. This game is an example of what makes high school football so great. Talk about that instead of referees. The players for both teams earned the right for the focus to be on them.