Is This Poetic Justice to B. A. ??

thefluff

Is this poetic justice to Brentwood Academy?? THe school that fires the head coach that takes them to the state finals 2 years in a row and losses by 1 point last year. And now they have the legend return and they lose 2 games because of missing extra points. I wonder if Coach Moore is smiling somewhere tonight seeing BA come up 1 point short after the way he was hosed by the school??

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by thefluff:

Is this poetic justice to Brentwood Academy?? THe school that fires the head coach that takes them to the state finals 2 years in a row and losses by 1 point last year. And now they have the legend return and they lose 2 games because of missing extra points. I wonder if Coach Moore is smiling somewhere tonight seeing BA come up 1 point short after the way he was hosed by the school??

Can I get a big AMEN brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I'm not going to argue the "poetic justice" issue...people will form their own opinions, regardless of how few facts they really know. I'll only say that BA was beaten not because of an extra point miss last night, but because they were outplayed and outcoached by a better team.

Posted by itzme:

I'm not going to argue the "poetic justice" issue...people will form their own opinions, regardless of how few facts they really know. I'll only say that BA was beaten not because of an extra point miss last night, but because they were outplayed and outcoached by a better team.

For once we have an intelligent reason why a team lost other than what some teams give like "the refs cheated us!" or "they recruit!"

Posted by RyanRowdy:
Posted by itzme:

For once we have an intelligent reason why a team lost other than what some teams give like "the refs cheated us!" or "they recruit!"

Thanks. Hope we get another chance at McCallie in the playoffs.

Guest blount
Posted by slim589:
Posted by BABOB:

BA had the ball on the McCallie 5 with 30 seconds left and instead of going for the win we let the clock run and tried to win OT. Dissapointing coaching decision.:o

He is. Look at his stats. He is about to become THE greatest. However, the bottom line is that he is getting old. He will be able to coach for, at tops 5 more years. Then someone else will be brought in to replace him. I think BA should have kept Tom Moore. I played under him, and he was a great coach, as well as a great guy. However, Flatt does know how to win state championships. He won 9 before the public schools voted us and 6 other teams out of their division. I think he should get 4 more and a couple national rankings before he retires.

Posted by blount:
Posted by slim589:
Posted by BABOB:

BA had the ball on the McCallie 5 with 30 seconds left and instead of going for the win we let the clock run and tried to win OT. Dissapointing coaching decision.:o

He is. Look at his stats. He is about to become THE greatest. However, the bottom line is that he is getting old. He will be able to coach for, at tops 5 more years. Then someone else will be brought in to replace him. I think BA should have kept Tom Moore. I played under him, and he was a great coach, as well as a great guy. However, Flatt does know how to win state championships. He won 9 before the public schools voted us and 6 other teams out of their division. I think he should get 4 more and a couple national rankings before he retires.

ba should have kept coach moore. i played for him at mba, and as you said, he was a great coach and a great man. ba was crazy to let him go.

Posted by Redtwin:
Posted by blount:
Posted by slim589:
Posted by BABOB:

ba should have kept coach moore. i played for him at mba, and as you said, he was a great coach and a great man. ba was crazy to let him go.

AMEN REDTWIN. Tom is a personal friend of mine and, no doubt, he deserved better. BA did nothing to enhance their reputation by making that move.