CPA?

Letsplayball

Wade will more than likely be the head coach at Ensworth in the not too distant future. I doubt he would be willing to give up that upside in the near termm, but stranger things have bappened.

That may be true and a very reliable source says he is not going to CPA, he really enjoys his offseason responsibilty as the college liason for all the athletes being recruited and his kids love it at Ensworth.

College liason........I love that title. Or NCAA compliance officer.

Not a title, just what he does. Not sure what else to call it. His title is Director of FB operations, but he works with all the athletes. If is it what I think it is, what a gig, meet with college coaches and help them get scholarships. I am sure most of the kids at Ensworth are meeting more than minimum clearing house standards, so it is just about promoting the kids to college coaches. I know I would love that kind of job.

Smokestack....or should I say Paul....slow day at the office for you to be on Coacht so often

slow day? I'm busy getting Ricky's coffee, polishing our Gold Ball, and handling all this NCAA compliance. Things have slowed down since Tiny transferred to Pearl-Cohn to raise his GPA and learn how to read. thumb[1].gif

slow day? I'm busy getting Ricky's coffee, polishing our Gold Ball, and handling all this NCAA compliance. Things have slowed down since Tiny transferred to Pearl-Cohn to raise his GPA and learn how to read. thumb[1].gif

You sir. are a buffoon. You obviously have no clue regarding Antonio's intellect, so why don't you just leave it alone? Not cool to commit libel against a high school kid for your amusement. Grow up.

You sir. are a buffoon. You obviously have no clue regarding Antonio's intellect, so why don't you just leave it alone? Not cool to commit libel against a high school kid for your amusement. Grow up.

I know that he transferred from Ensworth which is probably one of the top educational institutions in the state, to Pearl Cohn which besides Memphis is the worst. That tells me all I need to know about his intellect. Basically, he needs to core GPA and WAS NOT going to do it at Ensworth where they have a million tutors, hours, people that help on their own time for him to get it academically to qualify. Apparently, that wasn't enough. Do you think he transferred to Pearl and is working his tail off after school studying?

Lighten up....it's a message board.

I know that he transferred from Ensworth which is probably one of the top educational institutions in the state, to Pearl Cohn which besides Memphis is the worst. That tells me all I need to know about his intellect. Basically, he needs to core GPA and WAS NOT going to do it at Ensworth where they have a million tutors, hours, people that help on their own time for him to get it academically to qualify. Apparently, that wasn't enough. Do you think he transferred to Pearl and is working his tail off after school studying?

Lighten up....it's a message board.

Slow down there big hoss! If the "E" was soooo good at retention then Mr. Richardson would be not only eligible by TSSAA standards but NCAA eligible as well but he was NOT (How is that NCAA compliance office worker doing on his job there at the "E"? ). Second, he would still be at the "E". But The "E" did not make sure of that did they? The last time I checked I do believe that Pearl-Cohn has put more student-athletes who are football players in school than the "E" has since 2006. Is Pearl-Cohn Ensworth? No. But it is better than you think...much better! Pearl-Cohn players graduate H.S. and graduate college. Why? Because many Pearl-Cohn players put in the time in the classroom, the weightroom, and on the football field and in turn get the opportunity to play on saturdays and if they work hard and are lucky can play on sundays. All things that former Pearl-Cohn players have done and are doing. Mr. Richardson is a very smart young man and I am sure he is doing the things he needs to do to graduate H.S., be eligible to select which D1 scholarship he wants, and if he continues to do the right things will have his college degree, a successful college football career, and have his opportunity to play on sundays as well. I would not be taking shots at Pearl-Cohn when Pearl-Cohn is doing a far better job at getting student-athletes in football in school than the "E" and you cant fake that with the NCAA and the facts do back that up!

The last time I checked the question is who is going to be the next coach at CPA and why the last coach was released (who was doing a good job in one of the three toughest districts in the state regardless of classification 10-AA aka "The Dirty Dime"). That is what many reading this thread is interested in and not basketball or houskeeping in a office that cant keep its players on track to graduate AND be NCAA eligible. I am curious to see who is the next leader of CPA football will be and see what he will bring to the table. Because if he is not as good as the last coach he will will have problems!

FengHuang

De Fumo in Flammam!

Edited by Fenghuang

Slow down there big hoss! If the "E" was soooo good at retention then Mr. Richardson would be not only eligible by TSSAA standards but NCAA eligible as well but he was NOT (How is that NCAA compliance office worker doing on his job there at the "E"? ). Second, he would still be at the "E". But The "E" did not make sure of that did they? The last time I checked I do believe that Pearl-Cohn has put more student-athlets who are football players in school than the "E" has since 2006. Is Pearl-Cohn Ensworth? No. But it is better than you think...much better! Pearl-Cohn players graduate H.S. and graduate college. Why? Because many Pearl-Cohn players put in the time in the classroom, the weightroom, and on the football field and in turn get the opportunity to play on saturdays and if they work hard and are lucky can play on sundays. All things that former Pearl-Cohn players have done and are doing. Mr. Richardson is a very smart young man and I am sure he is doing the things he needs to do to graduate H.S., be eligible to select which D1 scholarship he wants, and if he continues to do the right things will have his college degree, a successful college football career, and have his opportunity to play on sundays as well. I would not be taking shots at Pearl-Cohn when Pearl-Cohn is doing a far better job at getting student-athletes in football in school than the "E" and you cant fake that with the NCAA and the facts do back that up!

The last time I checked the question is who is going to be the next coach at CPA and why the last coach was released (who was doing a good job in one of the three toughest districts in the state regardless of classification 10-AA aka "The Dirty Dime"). That is what many reading this thread is interested in and not basketball or houskeeping in a office that cant keep its players on track to graduate AND be NCAA eligible. I am curious to see who is the next leader of CPA football will be and see what he will bring to the table. Because if he is not as good as the last coach he will will have problems!

FengHuang

De Fumo in Flammam!

Dude. You can't be serious with this post. To pass at a Metro school and especially at Pearl Cohn requires getting up, getting on the bus, hanging out for 7 hours, getting back on the bus, going home. NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND.

Ensworth Academics - We don't care if you are a U.S. Army All-American, that doesn't mean you get to play.....or pass for that matter. Not saying they are the holy grail of education or ethics, but they basically told Mr. Richardson, if you can't pass....here is your other option.