Will Cornerback10 return to the T?

viking_fan

19 members have voted

1. 1. CB10 was banned for a month; the month will be up soon. What will he do when that month is up?

• CB will return in full form.
    • CB learned his lesson and will "behave" from now on.
    • CB has discovered there is life outside of CoachT, and will not return.

I for one have had enough of those "chilled" bleachers on the visitor's side up there. White size refrigeration unit did you guys hook up to those things? :roflol: My wife still flips out when I mention going to a 3rd or 4th round playoff game. :shock: The only word I can mention without violating the profanity rule is hypothermia.

Little know fact....( don't tell anyone this, they probably won't believe it ), when they built

the Alaskan pipeline for oil transport, they also ran a pipe parallel to it to carry frigid air

all the way down from the Arctic to underneath the visitors bleachers. Amazing how long that pipe has

held up!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, 7 people think CB will post the same way he always has, 3 think he has learned his lesson, but NOBODY thinks he won't come back. :roflol:

no one voted the 3rd choice because cb10 is from cornersville... he/she has no life outside coacht. :roflol: he is probably curled up in a corner somewhere shaking like a drug addict in detox, counting down to whenever the suspension is up.

no one voted the 3rd choice because cb10 is from cornersville... he/she has no life outside coacht. :roflol: he is probably curled up in a corner somewhere shaking like a drug addict in detox, counting down to whenever the suspension is up.

:roflol: That's funny, Big D. Seriously, though, he goes to MTSU, so hopefully he could find something else to do in the 'Boro, lol.

Wingy, like myself, has seen several get banned from the "T", even on the Plus boards. Folks, this ain't

rocket science. CoachT has the rules posted in the top right corner, and the "profanity" rules

pinned at the top of the board. All ya gotta do is read & follow. CoachT owns the site & makes the rules.

There are countless other venues for anything else. This is a family oriented site. All you have to

do is keep it clean & on topic.

Believe me, there has been some rough stuff on the Plus boards, especially the political board. Not

unusual for someone to get bumped off.

Enjoy the site, color within the lines. LOL

Stopped reading at "Wingy".

^^^ Corner's first victim when he comes back ^^^