Will Cornerback10 return to the T?

viking_fan

19 members have voted

1. 1. CB10 was banned for a month; the month will be up soon. What will he do when that month is up?

• CB will return in full form.
    • CB learned his lesson and will "behave" from now on.
    • CB has discovered there is life outside of CoachT, and will not return.

The Goat sez: ...nor do they go for homers that want to place wagers on games. :roflol:

I say that to shut up the pup dogs goatboy...Truth is most fly off the lip and wouldn't back it up if given the chance...Take TrainTracks with a grain of salt and worry about getting your teams ship righted for 2011 cause I know one team in particular that will b back ;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TT, I have a message for you from acarman. She can't get her phone to post on the T today, so she texted this to me to tell you:

"Um, excuse me but I care! And I am sick of hearing this is a family football site. We all know this, but you of all people know that if there wasn't someone like snoball, seven or cb10 then this would not be interesting! So suck it up and get over it! :wub: "

Happy to pass the message along, acarman. :thumb:

Bahaha well u can tell her that TrainTracks says to stop whining and take it up with the Warden...It's his world and we are just living in it...He makes the rules

Me personally I can lip it up with the best of them...Bluntness is my best friend but due to rains being pulled back by the lawdogs TrainTracks can't TrainTrack anymore haha.....

It's a family site like it or not..Whining,crying or anything else will do u know good..Tell Anchorman to get over it

Bahaha well u can tell her that TrainTracks says to stop whining and take it up with the Warden...It's his world and we are just living in it...He makes the rules

Me personally I can lip it up with the best of them...Bluntness is my best friend but due to rains being pulled back by the lawdogs TrainTracks can't TrainTrack anymore haha.....

It's a family site like it or not..Whining,crying or anything else will do u know good..Tell Anchorman to get over it

The Goat sez: So are you saying that you have received a warning or possbly suspended on the T before?...and what is your other user name? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

The Goat sez: So are you saying that you have received a warning or possbly suspended on the T before?...and what is your other user name? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I don't have another user name but I have been warned a few times to calm it down...Too many feelings get hurt when TrainTracks plays hardball and speaks the truth so they do what everyone else does in preschool...They complain to the teacher and tattle :roflol:

I won't discuss this topic anymore so u can try and bait me all u want

I don't have another user name but I have been warned a few times to calm it down...Too many feelings get hurt when TrainTracks plays hardball and speaks the truth so they do what everyone else does in preschool...They complain to the teacher and tattle :roflol:

The Goat sez: You scared of ZonePirate? :roflolk:

i still got love for you traintracks and i can appreciate the bluntness. don't let'em hold you down cuz. my godmother/lawyer told me that you're nobody in this world, until the lawdogs start keeping tabs on you. icon_twisted.gif

The Goat sez: I've said it before and I'll say it again; I ain't skerd of nutin but menonites and the popo! :ph34r::ph34r:

Haha, you can't hurt my feelings, TT, but I don't have to like you. :flower: