Kevin Ward accepts job at Crockett Co.

Bulldog Fan #2

Read today that Coach Ward has accepted the Head Coaching position at Crockett County. I think this will bring new energy to the Cavs football team. I really don't see much of a drop-off since they both run very similar offense's.

Camden could be in trouble depending upon who they hire. Ward built the program into a high level AA program. It will be hard to keep that sucess going without Ward there.

Predictions for 2011 - Crockett Co. 9-1 Regular Season , Camden 8-2 Regular Season but early playoff exit.

I hear Coach Blow is gonna be the coach if that is true they will be alright and continue to be sucessful, he used to coach at Huntingdon but left because they didnt give him offensive or defensive coordinator. He was only a b team coach there but made the b team look impressive and helped th talent be good. Kevin Ward isa great coach Crockett County can go back to their winning ways. Congrats Crockett County

dawg you mean with Alcoa in the way. No one has beaten them and want anytime soon. They are just too good. By the way i think crockett co and milan play in the regular season. That could be an interesting one.

still would have to get by milan to get to alcoa and that wasn't gonna happen. milan and cc play every year and milan has pretty much owned them.