THE C versus Ooltewah

scottmike

Hahahaha.... So everyone has been getting upset with what Mr. Mikescott has had to say and it turns out its some kids. hilarious.

Slow down there SheHateme......not everybody! I welcomed mr. scott back this week with a smile. He is a funny guy that is highly misguided....but never, ever has he upset me. Know him for who he is and roll with the comedy.

Viva la MikeScott!

Is everyone really as naive as they make themselves seem with their replies to anything scottmike says? It is called trolling. I do not understand how he can get so many replies out of you all.

Freestyle4life, check yourself and ego at the door. Do you really think you are the only one smart enough to figure it out. Everyone knows scottmike is just trying to push buttons and have some fun. Looks like you are the naive one because everyone else is just messing with him back.

Sorry not central head coach,scottmike is a group of boys on the pounders team....young,and bored boys.

If scottmike is mike Scott then I do not believe it's kids/wrestlers. Mike Scott while not politically correct made too many comments that were well thought out and while not popular did have some merit. Not typical comments high schoolers would make.

If scottmike is mike Scott then I do not believe it's kids/wrestlers. Mike Scott while not politically correct made too many comments that were well thought out and while not popular did have some merit. Not typical comments high schoolers would make.

That's what you think.

THE Ctm

Edited by scottmike

As to a prediction on this match-up I would have to say Ooltewah. I don't think Ooltewah is as strong as they have Been in recent years but they are still a decent team. Central has only wrestled two real teams in Hixson and Science Hill. Hixson is very down this year and Science Hill destroyed them. Looking at The C 's schedule makes me wonder how they have the nerve to toot their own horn so blatantly. Then to have that article in the paper about being undefeated ! Wow that's laughable. I'll have my research team do a little digging on some of the comments in the article as I think a few were false. Scottmike needs to realize that if the C wrestled a schedule like the other big boys they would have more losses than wins. I guess we will see how well padding the schedule with teams comprised of 6 wrestlers pays off for your individuals at the state tournament. I wouldn't be shocked to see the mighty almost undefeated C with no state placers.

As to a prediction on this match-up I would have to say Ooltewah. I don't think Ooltewah is as strong as they have Been in recent years but they are still a decent team. Central has only wrestled two real teams in Hixson and Science Hill. Hixson is very down this year and Science Hill destroyed them. Looking at The C 's schedule makes me wonder how they have the nerve to toot their own horn so blatantly. Then to have that article in the paper about being undefeated ! Wow that's laughable. I'll have my research team do a little digging on some of the comments in the article as I think a few were false. Scottmike needs to realize that if the C wrestled a schedule like the other big boys they would have more losses than wins. I guess we will see how well padding the schedule with teams comprised of 6 wrestlers pays off for your individuals at the state tournament. I wouldn't be shocked to see the mighty almost undefeated C with no state placers.

That's what you think.

THE Ctm

Freestyle4life, check yourself and ego at the door. Do you really think you are the only one smart enough to figure it out. Everyone knows scottmike is just trying to push buttons and have some fun. Looks like you are the naive one because everyone else is just messing with him back.

What door??? I am obviously not the only who has figured it out, but evidently people have reported him, and had him banned?? If he is that big of a problem then why even aknowledge any of his posts? And no, everyone else is not just messing back. He has really hurt some people's feelings, and that is not what we are all about here. He made WrestlingGod cry, and that is taking it too far. and apparently you have not figured it out if you do not know if it is a high schooler or an adult. At this pointI would tell you to exit out of a theoretical door, but you beat me to that awesome line already.

What door??? I am obviously not the only who has figured it out, but evidently people have reported him, and had him banned?? If he is that big of a problem then why even aknowledge any of his posts? And no, everyone else is not just messing back. He has really hurt some people's feelings, and that is not what we are all about here. He made WrestlingGod cry, and that is taking it too far. and apparently you have not figured it out if you do not know if it is a high schooler or an adult. At this pointI would tell you to exit out of a theoretical door, but you beat me to that awesome line already.

Really....LOL....nuh uh.

I wonder when Central and Ooltewah are going to reschedule. But I imagine it will be tough for Ooltewah to do that around their upcoming matches with Soddy Daisy this week and Bradley and Baylor next week and the Brentwood tournament this weekend. Mercy! According to their schedule they added Cleveland, Cookeville and Franklin as well. The Bradley, Ooltewah, and SD tourney to boot? I'm sure they will squeeze the Silverdale/Central match in.

I wonder when Central and Ooltewah are going to reschedule. But I imagine it will be tough for Ooltewah to do that around their upcoming matches with Soddy Daisy this week and Bradley and Baylor next week and the Brentwood tournament this weekend. Mercy! According to their schedule they added Cleveland, Cookeville and Franklin as well. The Bradley, Ooltewah, and SD tourney to boot? I'm sure they will squeeze the Silverdale/Central match in.

I hope they reschedule this too so some people on this board can have some crow served up dry and cold. THE C is ready to rumble anytime, anyplace baby. :thumb:

Also, this thread has already reached 4 pages long (in case you non-Advanced Member people did not realize that), certifying this as probably the biggest match of the year. :thumb:

Edited by scottmike