District 9AA Only

Cleggy

Here is a link to the final seconds on the Sycamore - East Lit game on March 3, 2011.

Another warning - this is a pitiful quality video from a very cheap SD recorder I bought to take riding. :motorbike: It is 720 hd, so when I'm not shaking or screaming my guts out, it's not too bad.

Note the dagger of the 15 ft. jumper by 23, the (no)foul called on 13 at about 45-55 seconds into it, the attempt to put 6 players on the court after the time out, and the Ice-Cold smoothness and confidence of 53 on the line. I so wish this was better, but I catch myself smiling every time I see it. I will put it on cd if you want all of it, there is a lot more of the celebration.

Sectionals back at the Sycamore annex...I mean...Vol State, Monday March 7, 7 pm. (seriously, Vol State has been a fantastic host, thanks!)

Awesome. Congrats on the Championship! Thanks for sharing the video! :thumb:

Edited by ogor

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a link to the final seconds on the Sycamore - East Lit game on March 3, 2011.

Another warning - this is a pitiful quality video from a very cheap SD recorder I bought to take riding. :motorbike: It is 720 hd, so when I'm not shaking or screaming my guts out, it's not too bad.

Note the dagger of the 15 ft. jumper by 23, the (no)foul called on 13 at about 45-55 seconds into it, the attempt to put 6 players on the court after the time out, and the Ice-Cold smoothness and confidence of 53 on the line. I so wish this was better, but I catch myself smiling every time I see it. I will put it on cd if you want all of it, there is a lot more of the celebration.

Sectionals back at the Sycamore annex...I mean...Vol State, Monday March 7, 7 pm. (seriously, Vol State has been a fantastic host, thanks!)

Thanks for the vid.