• Cookeville
    • Warren County
    • Coffee County
    • Cumberland County

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District Play has just begun, which team will be district 6aaa Champion ?????????????????????

I guess the play,or lack thereof, in 6aaa , does not even warrant a response !!! I can remember when we were in 7aaa, we would have well over 100 pages on the subject of men's basketball, looks like this is a dead thread, we will be lucky to have 1 page this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the play,or lack thereof, in 6aaa , does not even warrant a response !!! I can remember when we were in 7aaa, we would have well over 100 pages on the subject of men's basketball, looks like this is a dead thread, we will be lucky to have 1 page this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know how the Warren County Cumberland County game went last night?

White County was voted #1 in the preseason by the coaches. I think they are right and White County wins it. Gonna be a lot of close games though.

I agree "85", White County has to be the favorite, but it really looks like anything can happen this year, Warren County has a MUST WIN game AT Cookeville, to set the pace for the district race this Friday. This is one of those years where Cookeville is very beatable, and Warren needs to put up or shut-up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree "85", White County has to be the favorite, but it really looks like anything can happen this year, Warren County has a MUST WIN game AT Cookeville, to set the pace for the district race this Friday. This is one of those years where Cookeville is very beatable, and Warren needs to put up or shut-up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess we know what Warren Co needs to do!!!!

can someone please tell me whats going on with Warren Co. They lost bad to Dekalb, and really bad last night to White co. Enlighten me please!!!!!!

Coach, simply does not have the type of atheletes to run his style of play, the move to a new weaker district hasn't exactly paid off, especially for the fans, at least when we did get beat on most nights,as we do now, we could watch some real good talent from the "BORO" as well as white County and Cookeville.

Coach, simply does not have the type of atheletes to run his style of play, the move to a new weaker district hasn't exactly paid off, especially for the fans, at least when we did get beat on most nights,as we do now, we could watch some real good talent from the "BORO" as well as white County and Cookeville.

from what I hear you are exactly right!! Looks like coach would make adjustments based on talent level?? I don't know maybe I'm wrong. But from what I hear fans and players are frustrated. By the way I again with you about the district change.