West Creek / Clarksville High

AlabamaHSCoach

West Creek had some good athletes but will be just the same. Ditto for Clarksville.

They play in a fairly easy district. Henry County will be first place. Dickson County and maybe Springfield will be second/third and then all the Clarksville schools. Clarksville does not care about football. Never have and never will.

I'd say from there Dickson County will make 6A playoffs and get beat, Springfield will do the same in 5A and Henry County would have best chance of moving on and winning some in playoffs.

If you truly are an Alabama HS Coach then stay out of Clarksville is my advice.

Edited by coachfoozeball

Rumor is that Ken Busbee has been named the new Head Coach at Clarksville High (Don't quote me on that just yet). He was the Offensive Coord. for Snider for several years at CHS. Last year, he was with us at Montgomery Central and did a great job. Good luck to Coach Busbee!! Clarksville High has them a great coach who really cares about his kids and knows his X's & O's. I really hope the administration gets behind him and gives him what he needs to be successful.