Livingston Academy @ Smith Co.

LAfan4Life

Things continue to go down hill for the Wildcats. Livingston seemed to have no game plan or logic in the game tonight. Coach Miller doesn't yet seem to know what his best combinations are for various game situations. He kept K. Melton in the game early with too many fouls which allowed him to foul out way too early. At one point in the 3rd quarter his 5 players on the floor were Huitt, Reeder, Melton, Beaty, & Mccoin. It was a very odd combination for the match-ups that were on the floor at that time. Livingston was out of control and very undisciplined during most of the game. Seems like LA was just trying to play most of its players just to say that they were in the game..? I would say that Coach Miller has lost control of his team, but then again, I am not sure that he ever had it. Livingston beat Smith County by 17 earlier in the season.

Smith County isn't the only team in our district saying 'Thank You' to the Overton County School Board right now.

Coach Miller's district record is currently at 2-2.

Coach Melton's district record was 68-3.

As bad as it hurts me, we are getting what we deserve.

*Congrats to Smith Co on an excellent game. That one kid was on fire! Good luck the rest of the way.

Who was it that said this LA team was going to beat Jackson County? You guys can't even beat Smith Co. what a joke!!! I said it before and i will say it again, anyone that says its a good thing for LA basketball to NOT have Richard Melton as a basketball coach is a friggin MORON!!! LA has went to being a state tournament contender to a one and done in the region. Ya'll are pure genius's over there in Overton County! If i had any pull over there at all i would FIRE the idiot school board members and board of directors that decided to railroad Melton. How's that working out for ya boys? Amen to the poster that said they are getting what they deserve but its a shame the players have to suffer the consequences of a few old men that "think" they know basketball. Maybe in 1950 they did not in 2011.

TO the LA AD and elected school board members of Overton Co. getting Rid of a fine coach when you are making a run- HOW IS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU IN A SUB PAR DISTRICT? Appears not to good!

Where are all those jokers questioning my statement of a sub par district the other night? Everyone in the area is thankful that Overton county board of education is so out of control because it has made everyone else's life so much easier. Coach miller is a good coach and will be ok if he continues but LA is on it's way back down. This whole situation reminds me of an eminem song "what happens when karma turns right around to bite you? And everything you stand for turns on you to spite you? Well I think overton counties board of Ed can possibly answer that question. Might wanna call coach Melton back, double his pay, fire the director and board members, and maybe they can salvage something out of this season...but since we all know they're too proud for that to happen, guess it is just gonna be a long long rest of the year....I always heard that it is a long painful fall from the top....guess la is finding that out.

TO the LA AD and elected school board members of Overton Co. getting Rid of a fine coach when you are making a run- HOW IS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU IN A SUB PAR DISTRICT? Appears not to good!

Coach Melton is still the AD. Tough loss. Congratulations to Dusty Whitaker.