Region 6A

Vandychris

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like somebody is getting SKEEERRRRRED!!!

I thought 12A was EASILY going to sweep 11A???

HMMMMMM?????????????????

Nah, not scared. If you look back at all my posts... I never once said the region was going to be easy. From the start i have stated that CA and MP are both contenders. Plus I REALLY dont want to have to drive to Linden again any time soon.

Sounds like somebody is getting SKEEERRRRRED!!!

I thought 12A was EASILY going to sweep 11A???

HMMMMMM?????????????????

Hmmmmm?????

If you weren't such an idiot you would have realized I was just talking about a 12A sweep.

Why would I be scared of anyway for PC to play mTp that would mean mTp beat Stown and let's be honest that's not going to happen.

Now its time to be realistic. I have said all year that 11A has nothing on 12A. I still think we have the better teams. That said, I think SF might give PC fits saturday night. They arent a pushover--have played with MP and CA in all games they have faced them this season and I think they do match-up well with PC. Don't know if they will beat them at PC, but I think they match up well and thats wha playing the games is all about. I do think WC takes care of CA once and for all. Looking forward to a Cwood-Mt Pleasant match-up. I believe that could be a good game as well. Summertown should handle Cully but stranger things have happened (41 pt blow out loss at WC), so I don't know what to expect in that game either. I will say this though, if Summertown even shoots 45% at PC laast night they win that game but 8-10 pts. I wouold love to see the shooting stats from last night--it was horrible watching all of Summertowns shots clang of the rim and get pounded on the boards while Jared Wright sat on the bench. Wasn't my idea of how things would go.

Now its time to be realistic. I have said all year that 11A has nothing on 12A. I still think we have the better teams. That said, I think SF might give PC fits saturday night. They arent a pushover--have played with MP and CA in all games they have faced them this season and I think they do match-up well with PC. Don't know if they will beat them at PC, but I think they match up well and thats wha playing the games is all about. I do think WC takes care of CA once and for all. Looking forward to a Cwood-Mt Pleasant match-up. I believe that could be a good game as well. Summertown should handle Cully but stranger things have happened (41 pt blow out loss at WC), so I don't know what to expect in that game either. I will say this though, if Summertown even shoots 45% at PC laast night they win that game but 8-10 pts. I wouold love to see the shooting stats from last night--it was horrible watching all of Summertowns shots clang of the rim and get pounded on the boards while Jared Wright sat on the bench. Wasn't my idea of how things would go.

I knew the excuses would come in sometime.

Probably not. But it was just a thought. But does everyone want to give mTp home court advantage?

Your not really giving Mt Pleasant home court advantage, assuming they win, because they were already scheduled to host the tournament. If for some reason the location was changed then you would be giving someone home court advantage, assuming they are still in the tournament.

Your not really giving Mt Pleasant home court advantage, assuming they win, because they were already scheduled to host the tournament. If for some reason the location was changed then you would be giving someone home court advantage, assuming they are still in the tournament.

Well I don't expect a sweep anyway, just throwing out possibilities. And I never said PC would be the hosting gym, I said a D12 school(Even though PC has the nicest facility and most seating)