Region 6A

Vandychris

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BobBBucks'

And finally Columbia Academy, who is mad about slipping up against Mt. Pleasant, who played their best game of the year, is going to avenge this loss send Wayne County and their momma's boys players right back down to Podunkville. It's hard to win at CA and Wayne County isn't a proven winner this year.

Uhh Bobby boy what was that??Gonna send us WC boys back to Podunkville uh??? Yeah we're coming back with a W. CA was way overrated all year with their weak schedule anyway.

WOW!!!! I left our game with a little over 2 mins left and we were up 55-32. What happened to the powerful 11A that Bob said was going to sweep us? Seems to me that 12A would be 3-0 with MtP/Cwood yet to report---could it be due to an upset that Tiger fans haven't post yet?

Mtp wins 61-33. 12A-3 11A-1.

Ok, well since those guys are playing........

12A #3 Wayne County vs 11A #2 Columbia Academy = CA wins +15....CA bounces back from a tough loss against Mount Pleasant and comes out and plays best ball of season! The Dawg Pound is a tough place to play. Can Rice handle the taunts from the student section? I think the Richardson twins will be tough for WC to match down low.

That's MY predictions on the 1st round of regions folks!!

It looks like Rice handled the puppy dawg pound pretty easily scoring 27 of 49 and icing the game with free throws at the end. there's always next year.....good news for you guys.....Rice is graduating this year.

It looks like Rice handled the puppy dawg pound pretty easily scoring 27 of 49 and icing the game with free throws at the end. there's always next year.....good news for you guys.....Rice is graduating this year.

I must say...I AM surprised...Rice played great! WC might be warming up at the right time - just like last year!