Lady Blue Devils UC

BigBlueFan37650

And you are saying Shelton and McCurry left for another reason. So the question becomes, if not the coach, then why are the players leaving? I have a suspicion, but will not say because I may be wrong. I am sure the players and parents know the problem, but are keeping quiet about it.

well i am a parent and some are implying that the reason these players are leaving because of internal problems that in my opinion is not the problem ivory leaving was a shock to the girls as well as the community but it was a decision that was in the making for a while and if thats what her and her family wanted then thats all that matters..the numbers are down because like what was said is because these girls wee playning in front of the others and for some reason people think it is a disgrace to play jv, the jv program makes you better cause you get more floor time again jmo...im not the happiest camper with the way things are playing out but i want to say im glad all of us had kept it inhouse cause thars the way it is supposed to be..we will be ok i think we are still a pretty good team and can make a subsate game along with betsy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think we will make the substate. We can't even beat the 3rd or 2nd best team in District 2. We are going to finish 2 or 3 in the tourney which means we get Chuckey Doak South Green or Greenville in the first round. Not time mention one of the three in the semi. I love our team but Ivory gone hurts. McCury gone hurts depth. As for your issue squirrel i would upset to. She is definately one of the best 5 on the team.