9-AAA

BallparkHotdog

Lebanon? lol. Hendersonville handled them last week, so you cant really say they would be the best in the northern division.. But lets face it, the entire district is pretty much even. i wouldnt bet on any of these teams beating the other. Theyre all about the same. The only team i dont think is as good as the others is Portland. So its anyones district for the taking, really.

Lebanon over Hendersonville 10-9. Like I said several weeks ago, southern Division is much better than northern division. All southern division teams won yesterday. Lebanon over H'ville, MJ over Gallatin, SC over Beech, and WC over Portland.

Its a shame with the WC vs Portland. Portland was up 4-0 and WC just kept chipping away. From what I hear, it was just a good ball game. I think Portland ended the season with 6-7 total losses to their district rivals, all lost by 1 run. They still ended the season better than last year, and hopefully can build upon it. They are only losing 4 seniors and have 10 returning sophomores. Guess I will pull for the remaining district teams now. :)

Who did SC throw, and does this mean Beech has to beat them again today?

Started Vaughn, took a 5-0 lead, Beech chipped away, brought in Falls, Lacey, 6-4 lead bottom 6, enter Haeberle... Beech tied it, top of 8 SC goes up 7-6. Beech got runners in scoring position again, then a pass ball ties it, ending on an error with 2 outs. Beech 8-7. MJ vs. Beech on Wed. evening, good luck in the region.

Lee Haeberle... MJ was fundamentally sound all night moving runners into scoring position, but good "D" shut them down. SC rallied top of 7 with a run on a bomb to the wall, which was well played and caught, runner tags, scores... yet there's always those "mouths" that make sure everybody hears them and yet they continue to downgrade the once ELITE mj program. Lost a lot of respect this week, true MJ fans should be ashamed.

The "Once Elite MJ Program" wins their 6th district championship in a row run ruling Beech 10-0 in 5 innings.

In my humble opinion, MJ is sitting on 5-6 likely D1 players.....don't be deceived, it's a factory over there.

MJ wins it again....yes that's 6 for those who are counting.....I wonder who will come on this board next season bashing MJ explaining how great WC and Leb are going to be.....

In district play MJ scores 27 runs while giving up 1

Edited by sinkerballer

The "Once Elite MJ Program" wins their 6th district championship in a row run ruling Beech 10-0 in 5 innings.

You're still missing the point between "elite" and "class". MJ proved to be the ELITE of the district... yet if you were really there, you know the difference. Check out Houston... where did that get them? Good luck in the region and I'm sure the state!

Edited by haebvols

You're still missing the point between "elite" and "class". MJ proved to be the ELITE of the district... yet if you were really there, you know the difference. Check out Houston... where did that get them? Good luck in the region and I'm sure the state!

When did anyone ever accuse MJ of having class?