District 10 A-AA

flip

Merrol Hyde's only district result so far is a 2-2 tie with White House-Heritage.

Anyone know the result of the Creek Wood/Harpeth game this past Thursday?

We beat east robertson im from westmoreland and macon did too, some of the games arent filled out, anyway i can see the real standings for our district?

We beat east robertson im from westmoreland and macon did too, some of the games arent filled out, anyway i can see the real standings for our district?

Rank Team W-LRecord Win Percentage

1 Greenbrier 3-1 75.00%

2 Montgomery Central 1-0 100.00%

3 Westmoreland 1-1 50.00%

4 Merrol Hyde 0-0 0.00%

5 White House Heritage 0-0 0.00%

6 Cheatham County 0-1 0.00%

7 East Robertson 0-1 0.00%

8 Sycamore 0-1 0.00%

Looks like Greenbrier is on a roll. What can anyone tell me about this team?

This Greenbrier team is legit. The Defense has improved from the first two games, the keeper is starting to find his groove. Their offense is looking good also.

White house tied 1-1 to White house heritage yesterday.

Greenbrier beat Macon county 6-2.

Here are the standing as I see them....remember the district is divided into East and West and only district games against those team in division count (unless the rules have changed)

East

Greenbrier 3-0

Macon Co 1-1

Westmoreland 1-1

White House 0-0-1

White House Heritage 0-0-2

Merrol Hyde 0-1-1

East Robertson 0-2

West

Clarksville Acy 2-0

Montgomery Central 1-0

Waverly Central 1-0

Cheatham Co 1-1

Harpeth 0-0

Creekwood 0-1

Sycamore 0-2

Greenbrier has jumped out to an early lead in the East. Have not seen them play but they are putting the ball in the back of the net.

White House has been hit with the injury bug. The starting and back-up keeper are out for the year with injuries. Last nights game, White House controlled the game just could not get the ball in the net. WH out shot Heritage 23-5. Heritage got behind the defense only once but they made it count.

The only other team in the district that I've seen is Creekwood. They play with lots of heart. Can anyone else shed some light on the other teams around the district?

Here are the standing as I see them....remember the district is divided into East and West and only district games against those team in division count (unless the rules have changed)

East

Greenbrier 3-0

Macon Co 1-1

Westmoreland 1-1

White House 0-0-1

White House Heritage 0-0-2

Merrol Hyde 0-1-1

East Robertson 0-2

West

Clarksville Acy 2-0

Montgomery Central 1-0

Waverly Central 1-0

Cheatham Co 1-1

Harpeth 0-0

Creekwood 0-1

Sycamore 0-2

Greenbrier has jumped out to an early lead in the East. Have not seen them play but they are putting the ball in the back of the net.

White House has been hit with the injury bug. The starting and back-up keeper are out for the year with injuries. Last nights game, White House controlled the game just could not get the ball in the net. WH out shot Heritage 23-5. Heritage got behind the defense only once but they made it count.

The only other team in the district that I've seen is Creekwood. They play with lots of heart. Can anyone else shed some light on the other teams around the district?

Merrol hyde beat Westmoreland 4-0