FCS at Trousdale

possumtownshady

I am so proud to be from Trousdale County!! We teach our children to be respectful and to not make fun of others. I bet the person that came up with the name for Friendship Christian is really proud of them, especially when neither of the two words fits the description of the school or administrators!! Any parent, faculty member, or "robo resource officer", that would stand by and listen to the student body chanting hurtful and disrespectful words to an opposing player has absolutely NO MORALS at all. This is one of the rudest, unchristian, and unfriendliest schools that I have ever seen in my life!! I am so proud that we have outstanding parents here that may not be Doctors or Lawyers, but have enough common sense and high standards, that they teach their children good behavior. But what else can you expect from the children when their elders approve of their poor behavior. May God Bless you all with enough decency to teach your children the right ways in the world, while I will be praying for all of you and thanking God for all of our parents and children for always taking the high road and being the better person.

I am so proud to be from Trousdale County!! We teach our children to be respectful and to not make fun of others. I bet the person that came up with the name for Friendship Christian is really proud of them, especially when neither of the two words fits the description of the school or administrators!! Any parent, faculty member, or "robo resource officer", that would stand by and listen to the student body chanting hurtful and disrespectful words to an opposing player has absolutely NO MORALS at all. This is one of the rudest, unchristian, and unfriendliest schools that I have ever seen in my life!! I am so proud that we have outstanding parents here that may not be Doctors or Lawyers, but have enough common sense and high standards, that they teach their children good behavior. But what else can you expect from the children when their elders approve of their poor behavior. May God Bless you all with enough decency to teach your children the right ways in the world, while I will be praying for all of you and thanking God for all of our parents and children for always taking the high road and being the better person.

ha you say that like you dont think think the trousdale student section was making fun of the whole FC student section with the, "sweatervest are gay", chant that they started :roflolk:

i'm sorry if your big boys from trousdale cant take a little name calling from the student section, maybe next time we can tell our student section to chant "lets be friends". would that be okay with all the mothers from trousdale? :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Amazing how quickly some can forget what happens during f-ball season and the TC fans taunting 15-18 yr old kids. I bet you were real proud to be from TC when one of your local 20 yr old thugs tackled that poor little 7th grade eagle mascot from Signal Mtn. Or how bout 2009 when your folks forgot to unlock FC's locker-room and your fans cursed & taunted our 15-18 yr old kids after their playoff loss. Your name wouldn't be Ms. Seay would it - Senior08Mom? You sound alot like her!

I'm an FC parent and alumni and sat behind our students and admit I'm very proud of the - "SWEATERVESTS". The student section dominated just like the FC teams did. FC just flat put a beat down on TC - again. I know it must sting since it was at your home gym but really you guys knew it was gonna happen.

FEAR the SWEATERVEST !!

• Upvote 1

ha you say that like you dont think think the trousdale student section was making fun of the whole FC student section with the, "sweatervest are gay", chant that they started :roflolk:

i'm sorry if your big boys from trousdale cant take a little name calling from the student section, maybe next time we can tell our student section to chant "lets be friends". would that be okay with all the mothers from trousdale? :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

let's get something straight I am one of the "big boys" from hartsville and I never once said anything about the name calling the other night because I can care less of what yall think about me. I thought it was pretty funny because I know I seen some of the students in the student section that were just as big or bigger then me but I have no hard feelings about the things said the other night I just enjoyed the atmosphere

Yeah i was also there to witness Mrs Seay flip off our kids and scream "F" off to our coach ,really nice folks up there in hick town.

OMG.who is this 2008 Mom? Has she ever left the house to attend any other game besides the one last night? I was unable to be there but I am a parent of one of the players and I would have loved to hear all the crap that BOTH student sections yell. They are students who are competetive and it goes on anytime we play each other in any sport. TC has owned us in football and we have owned TC in ALL other sports. Hey mom its a rivarly come out and play more often....

I am sure all FC parents and students could get on here and tell stories on all the crap that your so called "Good kids" do. And yes they get it from the parents. Just 2 yr ago your GOODIE TWO SHOES parents drunk off their butt was trying to fight anyone and everyone on the way out of your stadium on a in tense football night at TC. We don't claim to be perfect like you do but please Wake up and smell the JAVA! Thats coffee in TC mamn!

And by the way..Great butt whipping by the boys last night, I heard we were clicking on all cylinders even in the 3rd qtr!!!!

Also I was glad to see DaJa get going on the offensive side last night. She will get better each and every game. She can dominate on the post and glad to see her start her career last night and love it happen in the TC game. I know Morrisett was happy to see the big district win.

Hurry back Teeter we need you these next 2 games with RBS

let's get something straight I am one of the "big boys" from hartsville and I never once said anything about the name calling the other night because I can care less of what yall think about me. I thought it was pretty funny because I know I seen some of the students in the student section that were just as big or bigger then me but I have no hard feelings about the things said the other night I just enjoyed the atmosphere

I wasn't trying to make offensive comments on here #4/#25. just wanted to make sure the mother that posted that comment on the first page realized how stupid she sounded. if it didnt offend you then it shouldnt offend her. your right we do have some big guys in our student section and it was a great atmosphere for the majority of the game.

btw would your name happen to be kyle gregory?

roflolk.gif sweatervests... that one never gets old. roflolk.gif

i love the trash talk from student sections and think it should be encouraged! icon_twisted.gif

bigdaddy, there's a group of guy's down here that still have a good laugh when your name is brought up. you've spread a lot of joy around this ole town and we thank you! roflolk.gif

Edited by snoball5278

Poundtherock, love the gym atmosphere between FCS and TCHS no matter where they play. I think both student sections get a kick out of ragging each other. Stay healthy and enjoy the game and atmosphere always! Your why we come to watch and cheer.

if these 2 teams end up meeting in the district or region tournament again then i would expect no different of an atmosphere from either side.