Top Guards

givbakr2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by phislammajamma:
Posted by DUKEJR:

And the best backcourt in the state goes to. . . . . Oak Ridge! Angela Phillips is THE point guard, but you have to give props to Jennifer Hendericks too. She would be point guard at any other school, but had to move to the 2 since OR already has a stand-out point. Both of these girls are small but have BiG heart and know how to win.

Jennifer Hendricks has worked very hard in the off season, and will produce this year for her team. If any of you know Jennifer well enough, she'll be ready to play. She has heart and a great work ethic. She can "shoot the rock" and will show you this year. She's gonna be a great player/ :)

Allie Smith for BEECH is a real sleeper for this thread's subject. Right before BEECH started to make there run to the STATE Tourney last year. She stepped up and was making plays and running the offense flawlessly for them. Personally I think that she made the real differance for them during that period. She is a wonderful young ladie and a real asset to their team.

I wish her & BEECH good luck again this year!

Guest 23bballer
Posted by mchsballer:
Posted by jmooney1:

Who are the top guards who will shine this year?

Kelly Shelton-Montgomery Central

need i say more? :)

[Edited by mchsballer on 10-6-02 7:27P]

The two girls from Giles County Jessica Russell and Paige Howard are the bomb

Guest oakdalefan

These are all on my school's team (Oakdale) but they are awesome! :rolleyes: Lyndsey Horton, Rachel Ruppe,Chelsey Summers, Morgan Byrge, and Whitney Snow are all very good players. they can ball! Rachel can sink a shot anywhere. Same with Morgan Byrge. Everyone else are exellent at guarding. well i gotta go. :(:(:D:D

[Edited by oakdalefan on 10-28-02 8:09P]