Top Guards

givbakr2

Greeneville has two good guards in Alex White and Megan Lyons. Not a big scorer, Alex can handle the ball in any situation that you throw in her face. If needed she can also put up the numbers. Megan is one of the best all-around players I have seen. She is the team's leading scorer, can dish the ball if she sees someone open, and has the instincts on defense to steal the ball. The best part is that she is only a sophomore and can only get better. She is a good girl with a bright future ahead of her.

Also the girl from Science Hill is pretty good. Unfortunately I don't know her name. She is the reason that Science Hill was still in the game when they played Greeneville in Johnson City. She really was impressive. If she only had some support around her, they would be a tough match on anybody's schedule.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kendell McGill of Gibbs is carrying her team in what little success they have had the past three seasons. She needs some help. Her stats are good but she has to struggle with the weak team she has around her. She has proven that she can play with the better players when she has had the opportunity to do so. She has worked hard to develop her complete game. The Gibbs team is improving but they still have not stepped up to the level of Kendells game.

Guest Offthachainball

The girl from oakridge is good but I think the top guards are ashley gray n krysta kadlitz from morristown west.The oak ridge girl has good skills but gray n kadlitz have her skills n maybe in some areas better skills than her n they are just sophmores.