Top Guards

givbakr2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DUKEJR

And the best backcourt in the state goes to. . . . . Oak Ridge! Angela Phillips is THE point guard, but you have to give props to Jennifer Hendericks too. She would be point guard at any other school, but had to move to the 2 since OR already has a stand-out point. Both of these girls are small but have BiG heart and know how to win.

Guest phislammajamma
Posted by DUKEJR:

And the best backcourt in the state goes to. . . . . Oak Ridge! Angela Phillips is THE point guard, but you have to give props to Jennifer Hendericks too. She would be point guard at any other school, but had to move to the 2 since OR already has a stand-out point. Both of these girls are small but have BiG heart and know how to win.

Come on now Hendericks can't play the two. If J. Prudden plays her their then she is helping out everyone cause everyone that knows anything about basketball knows that Hendricks can't shoot. Matter of fact I hope she does play the two cause that take shots out of Phillips,Holbrook, and Frazier hands. That is the best three that OR has with Karmen Smith right their with them.

Guest DUKEJR

You are crazy if you think Oak Ridge is going to be beat by Clinton- Alicia Brown has to catch Phillips before she can pick her pocket. You do know she is going Division 1 don't you.

Good to see CLinton and Oak Ridge going at it with talk about two great guards in Phillips and Brown, however just 5 miles away in a sleepy town called Oliver Springs is junior PG Laura Hall. Last year as a sophomre, she was considered the best PG in East Tennessee... Sorry Wildcats, but the best guard in area, East TN, and TN is in Oliver Springs.

Guest samtron

Come on now Hendericks can't play the two. If J. Prudden plays her their then she is helping out everyone cause everyone that knows anything about basketball knows that Hendricks can't shoot. Matter of fact I hope she does play the two cause that take shots out of Phillips,Holbrook, and Frazier hands. That is the best three that OR has with Karmen Smith right their with them.

As bad as I hate to, I am gonna have to agree with phislamma. There is no way that Hendricks can play the two. She doesn't shoot the rock well enough and handling pressure is not one of her strenghths. If I was an opposing coach I would leave her open, double on Phillips or Frazier, and dare her to shoot.

i'm a huge irish fan but fact is...harpeth hall's Nancy Sisk is a lights out shooter and fierce copetitor. She scored 34 in a game as a freshman...she'll be a junior this year. i played her in a game of horse when she was in 8th grade, she would'nt stop draining 3's, i was out after 10 shots....d2 special...Father Ryan's Archie vs. harpeth hall's Nancy Sisk

Posted by naplesme:

I know some of you are saying who? She played for Fort Campbell the last two years(8th & 9th grade). Her parents moved off of post and she transfered to Kenwood. Watch for her she's going to be one of the best.

Well,were just gonna have to see about that one.Yeah,she may have averaged about 50ppg,but from what i heard,she was a ballhog,and the only thing good they had on that team.Not sayin dont watch for her,im sure shes good and all,but not all shes cracked up to be.

Guest gilessf

Giles Co. Jess Russell and Paige Howard , Lawrence Co. Ashley Helton and Katie Woods , Wayne Co. Amy Beavers Loretto Lori Lyndsey , Marshall Co. Tracy Moore , Perry Co. Holly Turnbow just to name a few . :)