Top Guards

givbakr2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOu asked who are these girls from these ragged counties? You said that no one cares bout them cause no one knows who they are. Then you sit there and admit that all these girls you think are awesome, that no one knows about them. So if you are going to get on here and knock every girl mentioned on this thread cause they are not known and are from counties that you don't know. Then a lot of people can sit here and knock your post but you wouldnt like that would you? So if you can't make a better post than that.......save it man cause no one wants to here you get on here and bash people.

Guest Stallion

i agree intl -

I was at the HH/David Lipscomb game tonight and it was a great one. Harpeth Hall pulled it out in the end but it was close throughout. Lipscomb's point guard, Katie Foster is a great shooter. Her defense is really good - she is really scrappy. Points came from Foster and post Karen Dorris(sophemore I think). Katie is a junior.

Points on the HH end were even as usual. What are teams going to do when you've got four people who are in double digits a night?? Ryan and HH is coming up -- it will be very interesting - as the season progresses, I am not sure how they will match up. We'll have to wait and see.

[Edited by Stallion on 12-9-02 10:54P]

Guest oletimes44

i was there too and hh played a solid game. Baker had a lot of buckets and Parrish stepped up as well. Sisk is a great point guard and a great leader. Bohannon and Urell had solid games as well. HH has a strong group of guards.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest auburnfreak

Giles Co. Jessica Russell

Forrest Kori Knight

Perry Co. Holly Turnbow

Wayne Co. Amy Beavers

Moore Co. Abby Fanning

Lawrence Asley Heton

Lawrence Katie Woods

Giles Co. Paige Howard

Are all great guards who have completed different styles but have common tread is they love to compete . There are some great guards in southern middle tn. and that is what makes the teams so fun to watch . :)