2010-2011 State Duals

matcat

You are still running your lips with false information. Get your facts straight before posting stuff. Now for the correct information. District 12 will basically have a free for all tomorrow @ Antioch. Antioch, McGavock, Hunters Lane, Cane Ridge, & Overton will wrestle to determine the representatives. None of the teams will probably give the D 11 reps much of a fight, but come with the facts and only the facts. If school is out, weigh ins are at 2, if school is in look for it to start around 4

looks like wrestlinggod and nununu needs to have a wrestle off.

wrestlinggod representing williamson county schools and

nununu representing nashville metro schools

when can we get a match set up?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless something amazing happens itll be

Region 6

Ravenwood

Independence

Did Indy already qualify or do they have to beat Centennail tonight? I thought that they qualified but someone told me they had to win tonight. Also if they qualify to they wrestle all three of the other schools tomorrow

I guess you must not be able to read because if you could you would see where I said, as far as i know. BUT looking at those teams, I can make the prediction that it will be Overton and McGavock.

Hahahaha, WrestlingGod is lame. He speaks big, and then tries to justify his incorrect statements with more boloney. Hahahaha. Nothing is settled in that district, but AS FAR AS WG KNOWS, McGavock and Overton will represent. I need to let my Antioch contacts know that WG says you all suck and won't win, because WG says so, and WG must be right, because WG is from Williamson County, and we know that because WG is from Williamson Co, then WG is superior in knowledge to anyone on CoachT about Region 6 because WG has a brother that wrestles for Indy, and that is the bottom line, because WG says so. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Hahahaha, WrestlingGod is lame. He speaks big, and then tries to justify his incorrect statements with more boloney. Hahahaha. Nothing is settled in that district, but AS FAR AS WG KNOWS, McGavock and Overton will represent. I need to let my Antioch contacts know that WG says you all suck and won't win, because WG says so, and WG must be right, because WG is from Williamson County, and we know that because WG is from Williamson Co, then WG is superior in knowledge to anyone on CoachT about Region 6 because WG has a brother that wrestles for Indy, and that is the bottom line, because WG says so. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Did I say anything remotely close to what you just posted? I said that MY PREDICTION is it will be Overton and McGavock. Brilliant kid you are.

Edited by WrestlingGod

WI @ 4pm, wrestle 5pm finals start at 7pm

Rd 1 Ravenwood VS D10 #2, and Independence VS D10 #1

Rd 2 both winners wrestle for #1 and #2 both travel to state duals.

Thanks for your input Bobvark, but now I'm a little confused. Nununu made it seem that the Metro district was wreslting to determine their #1 and #2 tonight and none of that would seem to involve wrestling enough times that the region dual could/would take place tonight as well. I could totally be wrong though. Anyone know for sure?

Thanks for your input Bobvark, but now I'm a little confused. Nununu made it seem that the Metro district was wreslting to determine their #1 and #2 tonight and none of that would seem to involve wrestling enough times that the region dual could/would take place tonight as well. I could totally be wrong though. Anyone know for sure?

Regional duals takes place on Friday at Ravenwood.

Region 6 Duals are not set. If Ravenwood and Indy both win tonight,duals at Ravenwood on Friday with them being the 1 and 2 from District 11. They wrestle Brentwood and Centennial this evening. The other district is still up in the air too with Cane Ridge, McGavock, Hunters Lane, Antioch and Overton coming out of District 12. They are trying to sort that out tonight at Antioch I believe. Either way tomorrow night will have the top two from each district wrestling for two spots at the state duals, starting at 5 pm @ Ravenwood, most likely.

Edited by Grinder157

Region 6 Duals are not set. If Ravenwood and Indy both win tonight,duals at Ravenwood on Friday with them being the 1 and 2 from District 11. They wrestle Brentwood and Centennial this evening. The other district is still up in the air too with Cane Ridge, McGavock, Hunters Lane, Antioch and Overton coming out of District 12. They are trying to sort that out tonight at Antioch I believe. Either way tomorrow night will have the top two from each district wrestling for two spots at the state duals, starting at 5 pm @ Ravenwood, most likely.

Awesome thanks for the clarification Coach G(I think)!