Gibson County hopes to Contend for state title in 2011

firecrotch12

I know most west tennessee football fans know that gibson hasn't had extremely good teams over the past few seasons but hopes are alive for a complete turn around this season. The quarterback position is up for grabs but personally i would be very surprised if Cameron Johnson doesn't win this position out right this spring. He has quick feet, great arm, and a very athletic physique. They have several players on the preseason mr. football watch list. Look for Ziggi Kinton to be a dual threat both carrying the ball and causing havoc in the backfield, he also has great size. If they can get passed milan, this team may be rolling into Cookville. WATCH OUT ALCOA!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know most west tennessee football fans know that gibson hasn't had extremely good teams over the past few seasons but hopes are alive for a complete turn around this season. The quarterback position is up for grabs but personally i would be very surprised if Cameron Johnson doesn't win this position out right this spring. He has quick feet, great arm, and a very athletic physique. They have several players on the preseason mr. football watch list. Look for Ziggi Kinton to be a dual threat both carrying the ball and causing havoc in the backfield, he also has great size. If they can get passed milan, this team may be rolling into Cookville. WATCH OUT ALCOA!!!!

this has got to be the funniest post i've ever seen on coach-t. :roflol:

Obviously, this post is a joke, probably written by a senior or soccer player. The player mentioned is an offensive lineman. My guess is our former QB is the author, it sounds like his handy work.

These boys are working hard in the weight room but no one on the team has any illusions, every game will be an uphill battle and no one is on any preseason list for anything. District games include South Gibson, Milan, Westview, Crockett Co, Dyersburg, Obion Co. Central and Covington. We will have a small offensive line and about 40 players.

Edited by ELA