New School Summit

airraid09

• 3 weeks later...

:thumb: Spring Hill in the south end of Williamson County south of Nashville about 30 miles.School is opening in the fall with only 9th and 10th grade. :thumb:

I know a few guys that have interviewed with Keasler. Couple guys from Page, former assistant at Franklin/BGA, and the biggest RUMOR i have heard is that Daniels may coach the first couple years to help Keasler get the program up and running.

notice i said rumor on th daniels thing.

• 5 months later...

Dude Summit going to state.... bump all da haters

What... Any ways it was announced today that Summit has gone past its expectations of 500 or so students in two classes, 10th and 9th grade, with 650 or so. I doubt Summit will get a win untill next year when their Juniors will be a little bigger and have a year of getting used to varsity football. I think its a smart move to put them right into varsity, not so big of a class or division to be overwelmed by size or athletism. Watch out in 2013 though, everyone knows what happens with teams from Wil Co. when they finally get seniors on varisty squad; example, Ravenwood & Independence. Hopefully just like those other two schools I hope their success does not ware off. Its a real nice looking school, I live right down the road from it I would deffinitly want my kids going there instead of Indy. Good luck to the Spartans.