Red Boiling Springs mens scoring record broken

swanson71

A great accomplishment for Wes Grace. I was in the gym last night watching him score those 29 pts putting him over the 200 pt mark. He deserved MVP of the regular season.

Where's he going to play college ball at?

Green Fog...where did you sit when the FCS/Gordonsville game was played....I am trying to figure out who you are...do you sit on the bench during the games?

But on this topic congrats to Wes for getting to the 2000 pt club. After this season Owens will have a huge void to fill. I know my son is always talking about how good Wes plays.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know anything about RBS not watched their games in 3 years. but is there any talent on that team other than Grace? As a fan just curious of who to watch out for during the game tomorrow night when the travel to Clarkrange.

They aren't a bad team at all there is just no size whatsoever on the team, they lost what size they had in the incident against Clay County...

They aren't a bad team at all there is just no size whatsoever on the team, they lost what size they had in the incident against Clay County...

ok. i wasn't trying to put them down or anything like that. didn't know anything about clay county incident. Just as Crange fan and not seeing RBS play didn't know what to expect myself. guess we'll see u guys tomorrow night. should be a good game. we have a pretty balanced team or 6 players, we really dont have a bench at all. got 1 freshman comes off bench and that it.