Riverdale/St. Xavier,KY

OmahaVol

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDCMAN, the schedule I was given last week has Brighton playing here at Tomahawk Stadium, but I will confirm that after our meeting tomorrow night at the school ok.

Thanks...that would be great. I've been able to confirm several of the games from the schedule posted on the other thread. That one had Riverdale's home games being Smyrna, Maplewood, Siegel, Cookeville, and Oakland.

Oh, and Riverdale is on the menu for homecoming at Hendersonville.

• 1 month later...

Man, you beat me to it. I was going to say the samething. Old Dad you are hurting your own stand of bashing on Coach A when he was able to win 11 last year and 9 this year with NO college signees. He must be doing something right to be able to compete with teams that had 8 sign. :roflol:

Me thinks Aydelott will understand that he isn't opening up with Antioch anymore when St X puts the beat down on the Warriors.

Edited by truthandjustice

Me thinks Aydelott will understand that he isn't opening up with Antioch anymore when St X puts the beat down on the Warriors.

Truth can you tell us what St.X has coming back from last year and what kind of offense and defense they run? Would like to know more if someone has info. on them? hope we can be very competitive with St.X at the very least! GO WARRIORS! :hungry::thumb:

• 1 month later...

Cant wait for this one....I plan on taping the game for Coach A....Papa Johns....I grew up in KY.....ST X and Trinty they are the two schools you must beat in order to gain respect....Went to college with a bunch of these guys....some were fraternity brothers....to see our 7AAA men go on the road and beat them would be the best....waited a long time for this.....BA plays Trinty....I have some great friends within BA...but its not 7AAA or for you veterans Region 4-5A....I dont think anybody in Rutherford County will be dissapointed this fall...its going to be competitive....Coach A has always treated me with the utmost respect....I always enjoy my conversations with him....plan on seeing Coach Shad in the next couple of weeks.....we will sit down and see what's up...had a few conversations with I-Train thru texting.....he seems to be doing well....he is headed to T-Town Saturday for the A game....should be an experince for him....they pack em in there...

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't bashing so much as asking a question. <_<

Kids get excited easily as they are not the ones that have to pay for trips like that. Now parents otherwise usually have to fork out $300 or MORE!

I for one example remember a trip to Ohio that the other team chickened out on playing the return game that forced Coach A to schedule the game with a private in Chattanooga that did NOT work out so well.

Keep kissing up BOYS! :roflol:

Being from KY...I can tell you that St. X will not chicken out. They might beat Riverdale's brains in. They are an all male school, and usually dominant on the National level.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...