Infractions

bozo

how does it make one feel to slander a 16 year old on a public forum while hiding behind a screen name???...

i've watched the kid wrestle over 40 matches without even one penalty or foul...he's a good kid...and a 1st year wrestler who is still learning how to wrestle...and even though i do not think he should have been called for a flagrant foul...i do think he probably panicked when he got on his back...

he's paying for what he was called for...why would you want to add insult to injury??? and then accusing our coach of approving something that you deemed wrong??? that is low blow # 2! ...

but i guess since you said it...that is the way it is... :roflol:

put your name on here and then it will give us a chance to see if your comments have any validity...

PBD

So here we go,my 16 year old wrestler would never do that.Well yes he would and Yes he did!He head butt our kid almost off the mat and this was no accident!He could have really gottin hurt.The coaches could have stopped him that day,but they didn't.They shrugged it off.Look where it got him,near the end of the season and still doing it.At least the Ref said no more!You should be telling that kid no more also but instead you say not my boy he would never do that.Coaches there is more to winning and losing teach the kid whats right and wrong

So here we go,my 16 year old wrestler would never do that.Well yes he would and Yes he did!He head butt our kid almost off the mat and this was no accident!He could have really gottin hurt.The coaches could have stopped him that day,but they didn't.They shrugged it off.Look where it got him,near the end of the season and still doing it.At least the Ref said no more!You should be telling that kid no more also but instead you say not my boy he would never do that.Coaches there is more to winning and losing teach the kid whats right and wrong

he is not my boy...i am not his dad nor his coach...just a parent who has a son on the team...

and your name is??? your words hold no weight of credibility until you put your name on here...

one more time...i've seen the kid wrestle nearly 40 matches and not one ref has called him for anything illegal...not one...so my view plus ALL the refs views who called his 40 matches verses your view...it's not hard to figure out who's word to trust...

what more do you want from the kid? he got called guilty at the state duals and he is sitting home this weekend....and you keep slamming him on the internet...

Thanks for the info,I was wondering what happened. But I have not seen anything on what happened with

Mr. Seamon. I know he was winning and his team had won. And I have never, ever have heard anything on either of the

Seamon brothers in a negative light like that. Only positive on the entire family. Could someone who knows what happened post if appropriate.

As I was shocked as they always struck me as hard charging but pretty well clean wrestlers.

EDITED...

Yes, wonderful folks!!! Matt Seamon was likely 40-2 & only surpassed by senior/undefeated - barely scored on Bates who can get rough or should I say PHYSICAL himself and Biggs ...a beast! Matt is rough & Tough, perhaps more so than his state finalist & older brother, Scott. Obviously from reviewing on tape, Matt got frustrated & too physical like our 112 and even his own 119 did in the Blackman match. Difference was ...Matt was nearing a TF & was hurt badly! NO PUNCHES THROWN as a result! Just a well placed & firm cross face after repeated & well concealed finger bending... oh, and he did yell out prior to the reaction.

Great Kid!!!

As far as calls, put on the stripes for one season & then see if you are chosen for state. There are 70 refs in middle Tn alone, Mr. Davis was one of them.

ynotme, or walkenvol, you keep adding superior insights after 9 years... and still spar well with 90,,, She handled the sudden "chair" fairly well too! I'm not so sure daddy Bullard or Daddy Connell did?!?! Wrestler God obviously is anxious! :) Anyway, Congrats on another state medal coming up! Amazing family record at multiple schools & weight classes! ...Dang that Purple though from the Far Left & once again, that evil Blue across town! IMHO, 135 may be gold for ya, not so sure about 130?!?! Could Baylor lose gold @ both 130 & 135???

Edited by Sommers

Apparently the thing I had stated before raised it's head and bit another wrestler. Regior 4 140 # 1 seed got DQ Flag. Miscond for a cross face!! Hear it is an opinoin of an official that costs the kid his opportunity to wrestle in the state tourny for a cross face. I would never hit flag for a cross face, definatley unsport or maybe unness roughness, but flag for a cross face?!?

It is a physical sport.

Edited by PUMMELKING

he is not my boy...i am not his dad nor his coach...just a parent who has a son on the team...

and your name is??? your words hold no weight of credibility until you put your name on here...

one more time...i've seen the kid wrestle nearly 40 matches and not one ref has called him for anything illegal...not one...so my view plus ALL the refs views who called his 40 matches verses your view...it's not hard to figure out who's word to trust...

what more do you want from the kid? he got called guilty at the state duals and he is sitting home this weekend....and you keep slamming him on the internet...

I'm not slamming the boy wrestler,I'm slamming his coaches or anyone else who saw him do this stuff and that might be another team parent in the stands.You watched him forty times at least two of those times you must of had your eyes closed.