Clay vs. Jackson Co.

onthego

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw were Clay County has beat Jackson County...Clay County is a tough place to play but I did not expect Jackson County to lose this game...This district tournament will be very fun to watch, and it looks like the finaly 4 of the region will be Clay County, Jackson County, Clarkrange, and RBS...will be a final 4 no body will want to miss :hungry:

Edited by swanson71

I saw were Clay County has beat Jackson County...Clay County is a tough place to play but I did not expect Jackson County to lose this game...This district tournament will be very fun to watch, and it looks like the finaly 4 of the region will be Clay County, Jackson County, Clarkrange, and RBS...will be a final 4 no body will want to miss :hungry:

Agree CC is a hard place to play and are a very talented team,but tonight JC 6'4 post was out of town in a tragic family situation and her presence was missed. She was exactly where she needed to be, there will be other games. JC has already clinched the top seed, and the winner of Clay Co and Clarkrange will determine the 2 and 3 spots

congrats to clay co. on a good win ,played well and has a good chance to defeat C'RANGE THURSDAY BUT ITS AT c'RANGE A TOUGH PLACE TO PLAY.PRAYER GO OUT TO THE HENSLEY FAMILY.

Stan Hensley is a great supporter of Highschool BBall. He has to be. Six of his seven kids,excelled in the game. :flower:

Pray for him and his family.