Westview in 2011

hogheaven

well...the week before Week 0...your Chargers will be playing the Lexington Tigers at the 1st Annual Pepsi Mid-American Football Challenge at Henry County High!!! I'm anxious to see that game!

I agree that should be a good scrimmage to watch. I believe both teams are in the top ten in their respective classes. Lexington has come on the last couple of years and being in a drought! Chargers should be i think they are loaded with Seniors!

Westview scrimmaged chester county and looked ok. They are big up front and as usual run between the tackles well. But unless they develop an outside running game or get a qb that can pass other teams will overload the front and stop the run. Cody will have his work cut out for him developing the passing game with the young qb. The qb development will be key to a good season. Defense is average but it is still early to tell if they can control the tempo of the game second appears to suspected time will tell. This should be an exciting season good luck westview

Westview scrimmaged chester county and looked ok. They are big up front and as usual run between the tackles well. But unless they develop an outside running game or get a qb that can pass other teams will overload the front and stop the run. Cody will have his work cut out for him developing the passing game with the young qb. The qb development will be key to a good season. Defense is average but it is still early to tell if they can control the tempo of the game second appears to suspected time will tell. This should be an exciting season good luck westview

thanks for the update, .:hungry:

So I heard this past week that parents of kids @ Westview and Dresden HS's got letters stating that if the schools are below the state's threshold of drop-out rates and test scores, and they have two years to get these in compliance or the schools will be closed. They have also offered free transportation to any student wanting to transfer to Greenfield or Gleason. Do you think that this is gonna have any impact with things this year? Coaches and parents making players focus more on school work than practice? What's the talk inside the Westview faithful?

Just watch westview play in the henry county jamboree. Their d could not control lexington o. They will need to really work on their d to be successful. On offence the show some good skill players. Running backs get up field and can be productive. Their recievers have good hands and are tall. This is a good thing with the qb they have. He appears to have trouble throwing the ball. Westview needs help at this postion for the offence to improve. I heard from some of the fans that they have other qb chooses and one may better than the starter. Is this true and if so then way isn't he playing.

Just watch westview play in the henry county jamboree. Their d could not control lexington o. They will need to really work on their d to be successful. On offence the show some good skill players. Running backs get up field and can be productive. Their recievers have good hands and are tall. This is a good thing with the qb they have. He appears to have trouble throwing the ball. Westview needs help at this postion for the offence to improve. I heard from some of the fans that they have other qb chooses and one may better than the starter. Is this true and if so then way isn't he playing.

Their defense will be fine, and offense will be fine. Their first team played total of 10 minutes last night and already need to second guess the coaches and players out there, come on? I see another great Westview team this season. Let's go get Dresden

Their defense will be fine, and offense will be fine. Their first team played total of 10 minutes last night and already need to second guess the coaches and players out there, come on? I see another great Westview team this season. Let's go get Dresden

Coach Coady on radio said that Westview finished in semifinals at Tennessee Martin 7 on 7 tournament in July. Highest finishing for any westview team in this tournament. Also I was told that Westview jv team went 9-1 last year. I see westview winning 8 or 9 games this regular season if everyone stays healthy

Coach Coady on radio said that Westview finished in semifinals at Tennessee Martin 7 on 7 tournament in July. Highest finishing for any westview team in this tournament. Also I was told that Westview jv team went 9-1 last year. I see westview winning 8 or 9 games this regular season if everyone stays healthy

Please keep the updates coming. ChoachT is the only current news you get unless you are in West Tn. .

Sounds like they my have had an off night friday. Hope it was just first game jitters and they preform up to their 7 on 7 record. I believe Coady will make the changes needed to win games if any.