UNBELIEVABLE

Crony

I find it funny almost that the franklin fan does not address the flagrant elbow that was thrown in response which is suppose to be a 2 game suspension according to the rule book.

Scenario: 4th quarter with 40 seconds left, the Franklin Rebels were down by 2 and had possession of the ball, FHS post player was biten on the arm by a Ravenwood player, FHS player reacts by jerking his arm away, RHS player falls to the ground, ref calls a foul on the FHS player. FHS loses by 2.

Thoughts????

If you read my first post, you will see that I did address the reaction by the FHS player. Come on... if someone bit you in the arm, you would react too. As you say, "in response," so you must have seen it too!!! :o

Punishment for the RHS player will be served tonight, sitting out a district tournament game. This is proof enough for me! I bet he will think twice about his actions on the court.

The funniest thing to me is that this is about the only thread the Franklin faithful have posted this year. With Brentwood DOMINATING the district this year, it just hasn't been as much fun on the T. King is the absolute best coach in the district.