Hampton

Wartburg Central

CSAS

Clay County

Clarksville Academy

Perry County

Westwood

Humboldt

West tenn is going to be tough as LC, Humboldt, UC, Middleton, City U, and Westwood all seem to be neck and neck...

I put Westwood and Humboldt going with past experience, schedule, and athleticism...

mtownballer You hit the nail on the head saying West TN is going to be tough!! That may be an understatement!! :thumb: Westwood, City U or Middleton could come out of that region while Humboldt, Lake Co or Union City could come out of the Region here. Probably based on the years they have had you would think that Humboldt and Middleton would be the favorites but Lake Co. has beaten Middleton and lost by 3 and 6 to Humboldt. UC has beaten LC and played Humboldt close a game as well. Anytime you venture into Memphis to play it is difficult to get a win. Haven't seen either up close but from past experience I know they will be very good teams that will be athletic and deep. Which ever 2 teams make it they will be battle tested.

I'll go...

Hampton

Wartburg Central

CSAS

Clay County

Clarksville Academy

Perry County

Westwood

Humboldt

West tenn is going to be tough as LC, Humboldt, UC, Middleton, City U, and Westwood all seem to be neck and neck...

I put Westwood and Humboldt going with past experience, schedule, and athleticism...

Wartburg won't put Harriman out of a shot for state.

Glazed, there was already a board for this, but we can start it all over again. Ii posted this 4 weeks ago and am performing a copy and paste so as to prove what I before. I hope this clarifies anything on my end.

Posted 4 weeks ago

As for state tournament teams you have to look at how districts and regions match up. That said, here is they way they match up:

D1-2=Region 1

D3-4=Region 2

D5-6=Region 3

D7-8=Region 4

D9-10=Region 5

D11-12=Region 6

D13-14=Region 7

D15-16=Region 8

Two berths come from each of the following:

R1` v R2

R3 v R4

R5 v R6

R7 v R8

That established, lets select our teams to be final 2 from each region:

R1-Hampton & Cosby

R2-Knox Grace & Knox Christian?

R3-CSAS & Temple

R4-FCS & RBS

R5-Clarksville Academy & McEwen

R6-Perry County & Summertown

R7-Humboldt & Lake County

R8-Middleton & Westwood

From those we have to match up the regions and bring out 2 teams, so here goes:

R1 v R2=Hampton and Cosby

R3 v R4=CSAS and FCS

R5 v R6=Clarksville Academy and R6 Champion

R7 v R8=Humboldt and Middleton

Keep in mind that if two teams from the same region make it to state, they must be put in opposite brackets and can not meet until the finals, therefor Hampton and Cosby would have to be separated at the state level. Keep in mind, my two picks in Region 2 are guesses based on recent history and I have no clue about this region and also that Temple was selected based on the same criteria. Also, not willing to select a region champion in region 6 because the two teams are so evenly matched--that said, the region 6 champion should make it to the next level because they would host sub-state and both places are very difficult to win in.

I now have Hampton, Cosby, CSAS, FCS, Clarksville Academy, The Champ from Region 6, Humboldt, and Middleton. Not willing to make a call for region 6 as there are 3 teams capable of beating each other on any given night nad they are too close to call.

This post has been edited by Vandychris: 4 weeks ago

Edited by Vandychris

Noone in region 4a can play with CSAS especially with that game being down in Chattanooga. More than likely the 3 teams to watch out for coming out of region 4a is FCS, Clay County, and Jackson County. Chances are 2 of these 3 teams are going to make it out of region 4a but the talent is so close together that anyone could really make it. However, all together just bank on atleast 1 of these 3 teams hosting a sub-state game and going to the state tournament. In region 3a CSAS is literally head and shoulders above everyone else in that region and better than any team up in region 4a by just what i've seen up here and heard about down there. They will crush whoever has to play them in Chattanooga. So out of R3a and R4a expect CSAS and the winner of R4a to play in the state tournament...

Glazed, there was already a board for this, but we can start it all over again. Ii posted this 4 weeks ago and am performing a copy and paste so as to prove what I before. I hope this clarifies anything on my end.

Posted 4 weeks ago

As for state tournament teams you have to look at how districts and regions match up. That said, here is they way they match up:

D1-2=Region 1

D3-4=Region 2

D5-6=Region 3

D7-8=Region 4

D9-10=Region 5

D11-12=Region 6

D13-14=Region 7

D15-16=Region 8

Two berths come from each of the following:

R1` v R2

R3 v R4

R5 v R6

R7 v R8

That established, lets select our teams to be final 2 from each region:

R1-Hampton & Cosby

R2-Knox Grace & Knox Christian?

R3-CSAS & Temple

R4-FCS & RBS

R5-Clarksville Academy & McEwen

R6-Perry County & Summertown

R7-Humboldt & Lake County

R8-Middleton & Westwood

From those we have to match up the regions and bring out 2 teams, so here goes:

R1 v R2=Hampton and Cosby

R3 v R4=CSAS and FCS

R5 v R6=Clarksville Academy and R6 Champion

R7 v R8=Humboldt and Middleton

Keep in mind that if two teams from the same region make it to state, they must be put in opposite brackets and can not meet until the finals, therefor Hampton and Cosby would have to be separated at the state level. Keep in mind, my two picks in Region 2 are guesses based on recent history and I have no clue about this region and also that Temple was selected based on the same criteria. Also, not willing to select a region champion in region 6 because the two teams are so evenly matched--that said, the region 6 champion should make it to the next level because they would host sub-state and both places are very difficult to win in.

I now have Hampton, Cosby, CSAS, FCS, Clarksville Academy, The Champ from Region 6, Humboldt, and Middleton. Not willing to make a call for region 6 as there are 3 teams capable of beating each other on any given night nad they are too close to call.

This post has been edited by Vandychris: 4 weeks ago

Yea I know but that was an early predictions thread and this is a post season predictions thread.