East Hickman

FranklyMyDear

Has been very quite over there. Any news? What happened with the coach? How they gonna be next year?

All seems "ok" at this point. Coach King is still HC at East Hickamn, as he should be. Still building program. The outside forces that try to control all that is Hickman County is still prevelant and will cause problems. That is not new nor is it a surprise. Tough district to compete in. The high school needs support from Middle school environment. Good luck East!

All seems "ok" at this point. Coach King is still HC at East Hickamn, as he should be. Still building program. The outside forces that try to control all that is Hickman County is still prevelant and will cause problems. That is not new nor is it a surprise. Tough district to compete in. The high school needs support from Middle school environment. Good luck East!

Sorry have to dissagree... East HC should not be there, he pacifies thugs,loves #### kissers and is a joke on play calling, I heard him spouting last year about how he is gonna teach "sound" defense.....ha ha. the defense this year was a joke, totally off key. He has no morals and no disclipline on his team. I heard he is still not "IN" as you think he should be. But he did beat Centerville, and I think

its safe to say East will beat them from here on out no matter who the Coach is. East Middle School will have the best team they had since they doninated the MCAC a few years ago, and how this group is handled from this point will dictate Success at East.I am sure your friend is a nice guy, but as a neutral observer he has a lot of improvement to do. Lying down and doing the will of the tyrant Dr.Nash will keep him his job , but his credit is gone with me.

It is the other way around. Middle School is proven success.........year after year East Middle School turns out a victorious season. East High school coach needs to see whats his receipe for success..... I think he thinks he is too good or too high up to humble himself to ask for help. Im sure East Middle Coaches will help him out.......(maybe) But will he listen? ( probably not) , He allegedly played on a college level... :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: ( Question is where in the world did he play??? ) Edited by easteaglebaseball

It is the other way around. Middle School is proven success.........year after year East Middle School turns out a victorious season. East High school coach needs to see whats his receipe for success..... I think he thinks he is too good or too high up to humble himself to ask for help. Im sure East Middle Coaches will help him out.......(maybe) But will he listen? ( probably not) , He allegedly played on a college level... :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: ( Question is where in the world did he play??? )

East Middle School is the problem. Allows any thug to play, not instilling discipline in them. They get to high school, become academically ineligible, or arrested, or wont follow instruction........or whatever.......then, the actual kids who are doing the right thing, making the grades, listening in class and on the practice field..........have little or no experience and consequently, have few skills.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see what the issue is in Hickman County.

1) Few athletes

2) Dictator in the Central Office

3) Unreliable and counter productive feeder system

4) Apathetic Parents in general (certainly not all).....who since they have no expereince in successful

endeavors themselves.........do not realize or condome what it takes to produce a winner.

Sorry have to dissagree... East HC should not be there, he pacifies thugs,loves #### kissers and is a joke on play calling, I heard him spouting last year about how he is gonna teach "sound" defense.....ha ha. the defense this year was a joke, totally off key. He has no morals and no disclipline on his team. I heard he is still not "IN" as you think he should be. But he did beat Centerville, and I think

its safe to say East will beat them from here on out no matter who the Coach is. East Middle School will have the best team they had since they doninated the MCAC a few years ago, and how this group is handled from this point will dictate Success at East.I am sure your friend is a nice guy, but as a neutral observer he has a lot of improvement to do. Lying down and doing the will of the tyrant Dr.Nash will keep him his job , but his credit is gone with me.

I have kids who played for Montgomery Central (which played EH for the past 2 years). Each year I have read your threads about your head coach and each year it has been the same crap that always seems to waste my time when I read it. I would love to pick some of you poster's brains about what you actually know about football and running a program. I guarantee its no where near enough to be proud of. Get behind your coach. I should send Coach King Montgomery Central's policy on dealing with parents like you all: If Coach Bragg, his staff, or admin hear a parent bad mouthing the program in anyway, shape or form, he will remove your kid from the team ASAP and let the parent explain to their son as to why they are being booted. Again, get behind your coach. Do you think he wants the program to fail. As much time as you spend bashing him and the program, how about you invest some time doing positive things for the program and find ways to put the staff and kids in positions to win (which includes shutting up). Hate it or love it: I'm right and you're wrong!

I have kids who played for Montgomery Central (which played EH for the past 2 years). Each year I have read your threads about your head coach and each year it has been the same crap that always seems to waste my time when I read it. I would love to pick some of you poster's brains about what you actually know about football and running a program. I guarantee its no where near enough to be proud of. Get behind your coach. I should send Coach King Montgomery Central's policy on dealing with parents like you all: If Coach Bragg, his staff, or admin hear a parent bad mouthing the program in anyway, shape or form, he will remove your kid from the team ASAP and let the parent explain to their son as to why they are being booted. Again, get behind your coach. Do you think he wants the program to fail. As much time as you spend bashing him and the program, how about you invest some time doing positive things for the program and find ways to put the staff and kids in positions to win (which includes shutting up). Hate it or love it: I'm right and you're wrong!

Amen Loveit. Great points and post. The question I have for Eastbaseball & eaglepride is this: What was Coach King's reaction when you said these awful things to his face? I ask this because your screen names suggest that you support EH in every way, shape and form. Please share Coach King's reaction with the CoachT nation. I am in no way affiliated with EH, but have observed from afar for many years the ways of Hickman County as a whole. I remember when it was announced that Lyles was finally getting their own school and "breaking away" from Centerville and how excited the East side was. I remember hearing East side folk during summer baseball games or AAU basketball games how they were not going to be like Centerville. They were going to support the school and not play politics in anything. In only 4 short years, look what has happened. Here is some advice, instead of bashing the coaches in all the sports, go to the administration (central office) and get in their faces for making EH play a varsity schedule in year 1!. They should have let EH play a JV schedule for 2 years and let the program develope. Instead, the kids had to endure punishment at the hands of one of the toughest 2A/3A/4A districts in the state. Get behind your coaches and support the program. It is only hurting the kids who care and give effort for their school and community. Good luck East and keep working hard. Listen to your coaches and don't give the naysayers the time of day. Coaches, likewise. BTW, if Montgomery Central really has that policy, I love it.

Unless something changes, "The Big Church on the Hill" will be what rules the school system and politics in Hickman County. Considering Dr. DICtator and every principal in the county attend such church, I doubt that happens. I wish someone would investigate their hiring practices ..........................

Don't get me wrong, there are good people at East Hickman. King, Rivers, Dickson, ........................................ Dang, now I'm stuck.

Where's veritas when you need him? I love reading his posts.

Amen Loveit. Great points and post. The question I have for Eastbaseball & eaglepride is this: What was Coach King's reaction when you said these awful things to his face? I ask this because your screen names suggest that you support EH in every way, shape and form. Please share Coach King's reaction with the CoachT nation. I am in no way affiliated with EH, but have observed from afar for many years the ways of Hickman County as a whole. I remember when it was announced that Lyles was finally getting their own school and "breaking away" from Centerville and how excited the East side was. I remember hearing East side folk during summer baseball games or AAU basketball games how they were not going to be like Centerville. They were going to support the school and not play politics in anything. In only 4 short years, look what has happened. Here is some advice, instead of bashing the coaches in all the sports, go to the administration (central office) and get in their faces for making EH play a varsity schedule in year 1!. They should have let EH play a JV schedule for 2 years and let the program develope. Instead, the kids had to endure punishment at the hands of one of the toughest 2A/3A/4A districts in the state. Get behind your coaches and support the program. It is only hurting the kids who care and give effort for their school and community. Good luck East and keep working hard. Listen to your coaches and don't give the naysayers the time of day. Coaches, likewise. BTW, if Montgomery Central really has that policy, I love it.

Montgomery Central does have that policy. I heard Coach Bragg announce it and actually saw it in action during the Creekwood Game. A parent was running her mouth about putting her son in and Central would lose if they didn't. That following week, the kid was suspended for the rest of the season.

WOW I never thought I would live to see the day that advice on how to run a program would be coming from Montgomery Central fans. Now that is FUNNY :roflol: What you all have one 10 games in past 10 years. Just because you get into playoffs with 4-6 record does not make you all a model program :roflolk:

Actually we went 6-4 (and hosted a first round) this past year with a second year head coach (which by the way, we support him and his staff whole-heartedly). Your head coach didn't want to schedule us again this year because he said "you all couldn't compete with us". I'm not saying we're a model program bc we're still getting there. But the difference between our thread on coach t and your thread is the fact there are more words of encouragement being said from people who aren't even apart of your program. Hate it or love it FranklyMyDear....you're a hater and I love it!!!

Edited by hateitorloveit