District 12A Tournament

ptguard

That is great news. I am assuming you are talking about Dill? Apparently the injury is not as bad as some people were led to believe. As for Bubba being back for regions, that will depend on the folo up this week. We all hope and pray Bubba's ankle only has sprained and not torn ligament. From the info have been told, its the same ankle that he sprained at Christmas and has played on this whole time.

You need to know more about what your talking about before you start publishing information that is incorrect! For one Dill doesn't have a broken bone. Two, its not the same ankle that Clifton turned at Christmas. It makes me sick when somebody gets on a thread somewhere and starts spreading rumors. Get a life! Chris, you say your a big S'town fan, I've got one question for you, how many S'town basketball games have you been to not counting the WC game @ PC this season?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to know more about what your talking about before you start publishing information that is incorrect! For one Dill doesn't have a broken bone. Two, its not the same ankle that Clifton turned at Christmas. It makes me sick when somebody gets on a thread somewhere and starts spreading rumors. Get a life! Chris, you say your a big S'town fan, I've got one question for you, how many S'town basketball games have you been to not counting the WC game @ PC this season?

Amen brother!!!

First of all, I answered another post and clearly stated "the information as I have it" I also gave my source of such information. As for the source of my info on Bubba, it came from a Summertown coach as well as three kids that go to school with Bubba (as in have classes with him). As for the info that I was given on Dill, it was from someone that probably knows more about District 12A basketball than any of us that post on here. Where he got that info, I did not question. As for how many games I have attended, I do not have to answer that, but I will tell you I have been to better than 70% of them THIS SEASON.

Edited by Vandychris

First of all, I answered another post and clearly stated "the information as I have it" I also gave my source of such information. As for the source of my info on Bubba, it came from a Summertown coach as well as three kids that go to school with Bubba (as in have classes with him). As for the info that I was given on Dill, it was from someone that probably knows more about District 12A basketball than any of us that post on here. Where he got that info, I did not question. As for how many games I have attended, I do not have to answer that, but I will tell you I have been to better than 70% of them THIS SEASON.

I dunno where you get info on Dill, dont really care but i will say it was alittle misleading, and the info I have on him probably about as accurate as it can get being as I know him pretty well, dunno about bubbas ankle but it is easy for rumors to get started on these boards.

Predictions for the night, If bubba plays Stown by 7, if not PC by 3.

WC over Cwood by 9

I dunno where you get info on Dill, dont really care but i will say it was alittle misleading, and the info I have on him probably about as accurate as it can get being as I know him pretty well, dunno about bubbas ankle but it is easy for rumors to get started on these boards.

Predictions for the night, If bubba plays Stown by 7, if not PC by 3.

WC over Cwood by 9

As I said, I simply replied to a previous post and clearly stated THE INFORMATION AS I HAVE IT---that means it could be wrong and it could be right and was not said as though it were concrete--I apologize for any confusion. Per what a coach at Summertown told me Bubba as of friday was to be out for 1 week pending so to me that sounds as if he wont be playing tonight--If I am wrong, please someone post updated info on him!!!!

As I said, I simply replied to a previous post and clearly stated THE INFORMATION AS I HAVE IT---that means it could be wrong and it could be right and was not said as though it were concrete--I apologize for any confusion. Per what a coach at Summertown told me Bubba as of friday was to be out for 1 week pending so to me that sounds as if he wont be playing tonight--If I am wrong, please someone post updated info on him!!!!

Did you ever consider that maybe a coach "gives out" information that is somewhat less than the truth because they know everything that is said is almost immediately posted on some public forum?

Im just going to say that you gave all lost your minds if you think PC loses to Stown at home without Bubba playing. I believe its highly unlikely that Stown wins with Bubba, if he's back it wont be 100%, and they didn't beat us at home when he was 100%.

Not a valid statement. They did beat you when he wasnt 100%. The TEAM will beat PC tonight.