red bank baseball

olddirtdog

they have the entire team back from last season pretty much. something like 8 or 9 seniors. it should be interesting to see how it turns out between rb, east ham, and central. rb has two kids that have already signed to play college ball next season, the catcher (martin), and left handed kid (stott). rb has a very deep pitching staff, east ham. has best hitters and best coach, central is dangerous enough to beat you on any given day, but the rest of the district is very very weak.

good luck to coach hicks and his lions this year

• 2 weeks later...

Red Bank will be tested right off the bat, no pun intended, tomorrow at the play day. They face Bradley, Baylor, and Walker Valley. Guess we will find out what we really got. I think after all is said and done we will come out on the positive side tomorrow, Coach Hicks has really worked them hard and hopefully prepared them for game time. Good Luck boys!

WIN THE DAY!

Edited by pigpen874

• 3 weeks later...

Red Bank will be tested right off the bat, no pun intended, tomorrow at the play day. They face Bradley, Baylor, and Walker Valley. Guess we will find out what we really got. I think after all is said and done we will come out on the positive side tomorrow, Coach Hicks has really worked them hard and hopefully prepared them for game time. Good Luck boys!

WIN THE DAY!

Ended tough last year. I was pulling for them.