AAA State Tournament

dirtydawg15

Heard alot of smack on here about who the best player is! Last I checked, its about the best team. If Hollins is the best than good for him, hes at da house watching channel 30. Bearden has the best team and will take the gold ball EAST!!!!!!!I will Ty Greene any day, hes still playing!!!!

Heard alot of smack on here about who the best player is! Last I checked, its about the best team. If Hollins is the best than good for him, hes at da house watching channel 30. Bearden has the best team and will take the gold ball EAST!!!!!!!I will Ty Greene any day, hes still playing!!!!

Haha man you couldn't wait to post this...Despite losing to a pretty good Craigmont team, Hollins will still be in the Boro for his nomination of Mr. Basketball. Good four year career, 3 straight AAA championship appearances, one championship, and a scholarship to Minnesota next year. Good luck to Bearden, but im staying with Memphis Craigmont bringing it back home.....

I am pulling for Bearden to bring the gold ball back East.Dion Fair , Bearden's point guard and leader on the court, is a patient in my practice,and he is a polite, respectful,humble young man.He is lightning-quick,and he has had college interest from Southern University and Marquette.A state championship would cap off a stellar highschool career.Do you all realize that if Bearden captures the basketball crown,District 4 AAA will likely claim the championship in the 3 major men's sports in one calender year- Maryville(football),Bearden(basketball),and Farragut(baseball)...quite a feat!

"It is my opinion that they not only do not have the talent to win, they are not coached well enough to win."

Well, good thing your opinion really doesn't matter because Siegel is 30 - 2 this season. They have won 17 straight...went undefeated through their district and the district tourney. So looks like they are doing something right TO WIN...HOMIE

I just wanted to remind the Boro supporter that it appears to be true that they were not coached well enough to win. I mean really, how can a coach leave players on the floor in the 1st half when they have 3 fouls and get mad at the refs when they pick up #4? Not only that. After they get beat by an obviously better team he has the nerve to blame the refs in the paper the next day and call it the worst officiated game he has ever seen and that they cheated his team for being big. Give me a break. He must have forgotten the home game he had against Cleveland. Siegel was called for 1 foul in the entire first half in that game while Cleveland was called for 9. That allowed Siegel to come back from an early deficit. To Cleveland's credit they never mentioned it after the game. The Cleveland coach took the loss and showed tons of class by praising his player's and giving Siegel credit for making plays and not one time mentioned the ref's.

Suck it up and be a man coach. You got beat by a better team and that should have been your post-game comments. You could gain a lot of respect by talking positive about your team's accomplishment's and giving your opponent credit. Instead, you look even worse by whining and complaining about the ref's.

chance of gaining respect gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my friend I guess Bearden will take the Silver ball back East...Good luck next year