AAA State Tournament

dirtydawg15

"It is my opinion that they not only do not have the talent to win, they are not coached well enough to win."

Well, good thing your opinion really doesn't matter because Siegel is 30 - 2 this season. They have won 17 straight...went undefeated through their district and the district tourney. So looks like they are doing something right TO WIN...HOMIE

All I'm saying is that it is the same old song and dance with Siegel. Record looks good til they face the real competition. It's not that they can't win. Sure, they have a great record but they have NEVER won the State tournament. The state titles speak for themselves. How many does Siegel have? That's right....ZERO !!!

The people talking about the West Tennessee teams being dominant have all kinds of ammunition to back it up. You do not. We will give Siegel the respect when they have done what the West Tennessee teams have done. EARN IT !!!

Ti then it's all records and NO GOLD BALLS !!!

All I'm saying is that it is the same old song and dance with Siegel. Record looks good til they face the real competition. It's not that they can't win. Sure, they have a great record but they have NEVER won the State tournament. The state titles speak for themselves. How many does Siegel have? That's right....ZERO !!!

The people talking about the West Tennessee teams being dominant have all kinds of ammunition to back it up. You do not. We will give Siegel the respect when they have done what the West Tennessee teams have done. EARN IT !!!

Ti then it's all records and NO GOLD BALLS !!!

Ummmm...Siegel is in it's 8th year of existence and has been to State 3 times...Final 4 twice and Elite 8 once. Pretty good for a young program.

"It is my opinion that they not only do not have the talent to win, they are not coached well enough to win."

Well, good thing your opinion really doesn't matter because Siegel is 30 - 2 this season. They have won 17 straight...went undefeated through their district and the district tourney. So looks like they are doing something right TO WIN...HOMIE

Best team Siegel has played is Oak Ridge, OR dominated them, with their biggest player being only 6'3, NOt sure If OR will win tonight against West??? Either way i feel that Siegel is always gonna be good but somehow finds a way to lose when it counts.....

Cant wait til State....... 15 days

In the latest RivalsHigh Hoops 100 there are 4 teams from Tennessee that made the list.

Melrose at #34

White Station at #45

Memphis Central at #46

Bearden at #71

Central and Melrose play tonight in what I'm sure will be an awesome game. Does Cameron Clear play basketball too?

It's do or die time. 16 teams tonight are putting away the jerseys.

We have round 5 coming Thursday night between Bearden and West in Region 2. Bearden defeated Central 79-47 and West took care of Oak Ridge 75-66 to set up the matchup. This is a rematch of last year's region championship game. This will be a huge game with a crazy atmosphere at Bearden and the most important of the 5 times they have played this year.

Assuming Science Hill wins Region 1, I don't think anyone wants to go to Johnson City on Monday.

In the latest RivalsHigh Hoops 100 there are 4 teams from Tennessee that made the list.

Melrose at #34

White Station at #45

Memphis Central at #46

Bearden at #71

Central and Melrose play tonight in what I'm sure will be an awesome game. Does Cameron Clear play basketball too?

It's do or die time. 16 teams tonight are putting away the jerseys.

Melrose won by 3 and White Station won by 2...They both will be very hard to beat...Can Siegel match up with WS 6'8, 6'7, 6'7 front line or Melrose's 3 d-1 signees??

Melrose won by 3 and White Station won by 2...They both will be very hard to beat...Can Siegel match up with WS 6'8, 6'7, 6'7 front line or Melrose's 3 d-1 signees??

Terop, I'm going to set up a new email. I need to ask you about something. My old one has been infected with spam or something. It keeps sending out bogus emails on it's own. I'm afraid it might contain a virus.

Siegel has 6'10, 6'9, 6'4, etc. AND I stand corrected....Siegel is in it's 8th year of existence and has been to State 4 times...Final 4 twice and Elite 8 once. Pretty good for a young program.

Siegel has 6'10, 6'9, 6'4, etc. AND I stand corrected....Siegel is in it's 8th year of existence and has been to State 4 times...Final 4 twice and Elite 8 once. Pretty good for a young program.

Can those 6'10, 6'9 players play? Are they stiffs or mobile type bigs that finish strong/....