Coffee County

alltheway2013

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want my thought so I'll tell you. It will be another state less year for Coffee Co. as usual. You may have everybody back but you just can't get past Soddy Daisy without any pitching. Blowing your own horn every year on Coach T doesn't get you anywhere. You have to do it on the field. I don't know who's worse, Coffee Co. or Riverdale. Wear your red!

You want my thought so I'll tell you. It will be another state less year for Coffee Co. as usual. You may have everybody back but you just can't get past Soddy Daisy without any pitching. Blowing your own horn every year on Coach T doesn't get you anywhere. You have to do it on the field. I don't know who's worse, Coffee Co. or Riverdale. Wear your red!

Who's bandwagon you jumping on this year ole wilson25? <_<

Ooltewah and Soddy Daisy, just like every other year. Did you ever notice how fans from these 2 schools never get on here and toot there own horns?

And you are doing what now! Yes we love our Lady Raiders if you have ever watched by our fanbase do we act like we have never been out of house like some fans no we support the girls and coaches if we get to state great if not we will be back next year fired up again!!

And you are doing what now! Yes we love our Lady Raiders if you have ever watched by our fanbase do we act like we have never been out of house like some fans no we support the girls and coaches if we get to state great if not we will be back next year fired up again!!

The problem is you rarely get to state, and when you do,(2000)you act like you've never been out of the house.

Lets not let Wilson25 hijack the post, the season should come down to if CC can defeat Soddy or Riverdale to make it to the state. Both games last year were very close with the Rdale game coming down to the last out. If memory serves me correctly Soddy did not exactly steamroll CC. All three teams are very good and should be proud of what they have accomplished. Their are many teams in the state that would love to have the success that the Coffee County Softball program has had. Success is not always measured in the size of a trophy or winning a state championship but in the development of these ladies that will benefit them in life and if along the way you make it to state then thats is just icing on the cake. Wilson25 I am with you I think that just because Coffee County has not made state since 2000 they should quite posting, people should quit supporting and consider disbanding the softball team! NOT

Lets not let Wilson25 hijack the post, the season should come down to if CC can defeat Soddy or Riverdale to make it to the state. Both games last year were very close with the Rdale game coming down to the last out. If memory serves me correctly Soddy did not exactly steamroll CC. All three teams are very good and should be proud of what they have accomplished. Their are many teams in the state that would love to have the success that the Coffee County Softball program has had. Success is not always measured in the size of a trophy or winning a state championship but in the development of these ladies that will benefit them in life and if along the way you make it to state then thats is just icing on the cake. Wilson25 I am with you I think that just because Coffee County has not made state since 2000 they should quite posting, people should quit supporting and consider disbanding the softball team! NOT

Don't ask for "everybody's thoughts" if you don't really want to hear what everybody thinks.

What's up Doc....good to see you on here not blowing your horn. Yeah you are right, we will just roll over for you guys. Too bad one of us has to miss the dance, and one of us does. Be seein ya.