Dist 9A vs Dist 10A

rebelboy121

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say 3-1 with CA, McEwen, and WHH winning...

Do not be suprised if NCS beats Eagleville and 10A goes 4-0... This is a little bias, but just wait and see...

These matchups do not favor 9A one bit...

Huh... I guess a shocker went down in region 5A this weekend, D10A went 3-1 with WHH almost pulling off the swee with Huntland...

Who would have ever seen this coming...?

Huntland has had a good season but it will come to a end tuesday night when they play CA. It wont matter how much help they get from the refs.

I can promise you Huntland wont get ANY help from the refs when Clarksville Aca plays. I assume that being the "defending state champs" gets you alot of slack from the refs. I went to the CA - Cascade game Sat night and as a neutral fan I was shocked at how one sided the game was called. Just get ready.

I was proud of Dist 10A. Almost a sweep. Way to go.............(thread jump> and what about ERobertson girls there is another sh0cker.

Good luck in the next round 10A.

i like your thinking goham23. Couldn't have agreed more.

Forrest fans were warned about the type of officiating we would get at McEwen. The warning was correct. Did you give the game ball to the female ref? She is the worst I have seen in 20 years. Any comments from any McEwen fan who was actually at the game?

I can promise you Huntland wont get ANY help from the refs when Clarksville Aca plays. I assume that being the "defending state champs" gets you alot of slack from the refs. I went to the CA - Cascade game Sat night and as a neutral fan I was shocked at how one sided the game was called. Just get ready.

I was proud of Dist 10A. Almost a sweep. Way to go.............(thread jump> and what about ERobertson girls there is another sh0cker.

Good luck in the next round 10A.

you are spot on with that comment CA has the refs on there side every game no matter who they play they are a good team but it is hard to beat them and the refs.

Forrest fans were warned about the type of officiating we would get at McEwen. The warning was correct. Did you give the game ball to the female ref? She is the worst I have seen in 20 years. Any comments from any McEwen fan who was actually at the game?

i have not seen very many well called games this year in all honesty both sides played pretty rough the coach from forrest made the lady pretty mad by running his mouth which is no surprise that is what he is known for. but the refs didnt beat forrest they beat themselves they came out flat in the second half and could not get back in the game. just like they did last year in the region.

May as well cancel the games, as the excuse machine is in place - blame the refs, or we won in spite of the refs. No talk of missed layups, missed free throws, bad coaching decisions, unforced turnovers, poor field goal shooting percentages, etc.

Relax, enjoy the games, have fun, and remember this isn't about life and death.

Oh well, in 2 weeks it will all be forgotten anyway... <_<

what is up with all the hating on mcewen? and 10a should always man handle 9a because 9a is a joke

I was going to comment on this with facts about how many teams from 9A have advanced compared to 10A since this region has been matched up. Then I realized by your post that its obvious you are just some kid that is spouting off his mouth about something he knows nothing about. So I will save my time.

I was going to comment on this with facts about how many teams from 9A have advanced compared to 10A since this region has been matched up. Then I realized by your post that its obvious you are just some kid that is spouting off his mouth about something he knows nothing about. So I will save my time.

you will save your time because you have nothing to talk about be honest

you will save your time because you have nothing to talk about be honest

i wouldnt say 9a is a joke they have some good teams but this year and last year they have dominated by 10a the only team 9a has left is huntland and that will come to a end tuesday night at the hand of CA.

i have not seen very many well called games this year in all honesty both sides played pretty rough the coach from forrest made the lady pretty mad by running his mouth which is no surprise that is what he is known for. but the refs didnt beat forrest they beat themselves they came out flat in the second half and could not get back in the game. just like they did last year in the region.

First off, she wasn't a lady. Second, where do you get your information that the Forrest coach is known for running his mouth? That was the only technical he has had all year. And last, he didn't get a technical for running his mouth, he slapped the floor with his hand. What other stupidity would you like to spout?

First off, she wasn't a lady. Second, where do you get your information that the Forrest coach is known for running his mouth? That was the only technical he has had all year. And last, he didn't get a technical for running his mouth, he slapped the floor with his hand. What other stupidity would you like to spout?

he was mouthing at the refs and you know it. all coaches do it when they get mad i wouldnt call me stupid when you are the one blaming the refs for getting beat