Dist 9A vs Dist 10A

rebelboy121

I didn't get to see the Forrest/McEwen game but I do know for a fact that the coach is not known for running his mouth but is known for a very cool head and for keeping his players mouths in check also. If you want to make an argument for your team you really need to go back to school and learn to spell because really all you are doing is making yourself and your team sound stupid. As far as the 9a teams being a joke I know for a fact that is not true and any of those teams could have won at anytime. Even the big dogs must fall and I will be cheering Huntland on all the way. Some of the Forrest faithful will be there to cheer you on just like you were for us. Go Hornets.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a very accurate statement... McEwen has been down repeatedly the last four games and have came back to win in three of thrm, CA being the one they didn't...

McEwen needs to concentrate on NCS and NCS only... This is a much, much bigger game than the region final due to the fact that this is still win or go home time and region finals you can still lose and have a chance at the glass house...

One game at a time, one possession at a time, every second counts... If you get beat by one and get out hussled and give up easy buckets that is your season, plan and simple... And you can bet C. Anderson (if he is still coaching) will bring a game plan...

As far as CA goes...

The only "behind the arc" threat CA has consistently had all year is #30 Crozier... I would run a box and one (the one obviously being on Malcolm, Martin is overrated) and pack it inside only coming out to pressure a shot if Crozier is the shooter. If they overload with Crozier in the corner and the Smith twins high/low... allow the swing pass, allow the shot, play off, off can cover down low... If the other guys, #3, #21, #33, and #1 it their shots outside oh well, but percentage wise you are going to have a much better shot... also considering region will not be at CA where the other players feel like they have a confident shot...

Oh yeah, another great key for any team to challange CA would be to box out...

Good luck to 10A, except for NCS this week...

Go Warriors...

Some of You are real idiots!! for you to say that Martin is overrated, is the dumbest thing anyone has ever heard!!! You apparently haven't been watching the games all year. Although you act like you are a coach and should be on the the bench yourself!!!! No one cares what you would do. By the way, have you checked how many times CA has man handled your "Warriors".

Pay attention guys and gals, Malcolm, Martin, Travis, Martin C. , Montel and the

others are real players, They don't need the refs to help them. They are playing basketball and you should all appreciate the level of play and stop hating on them. By the way, learn how to use the word "their".

Umm ok let's get real dude when did CA man handle McEwen...Hmmmm can't think of one if I'm correct I believe last game McEwen lead 3 quarters of the game in distract torment and they beat them in 4 quarter.. And also how do you know if mtownballer isn't a coach? Exactly you assume a lot of stuff and have nothing to back it up but your CA team which you wish you could be on and just dream on here. Get real i agree on one part of your whole message that there a good team and I don't recall anybody saying any different. So stop calling people idiots for something you have nothing to back your information on!

All this is beside the point they are both good teams and will be playing each other in the Region 5 championship. There always a good match up and there not even enemies there great friends and they want the best for each other. I'm sure the game will be very good and I hope the best for the both of them.

Some of You are real idiots!! for you to say that Martin is overrated, is the dumbest thing anyone has ever heard!!! You apparently haven't been watching the games all year. Although you act like you are a coach and should be on the the bench yourself!!!! No one cares what you would do. By the way, have you checked how many times CA has man handled your "Warriors".

Pay attention guys and gals, Malcolm, Martin, Travis, Martin C. , Montel and the

others are real players, They don't need the refs to help them. They are playing basketball and you should all appreciate the level of play and stop hating on them. By the way, learn how to use the word "their".

Ca has a good team nobody can take that away from them. I have seen them play three times this year and the refs do cater to them i am not saying that they dont earn there wins but the refs do like them. The thing everyone needs to remember is that all the public schools they play cant go out and recruit players like private schools do not trying to make anybody mad but its true i dont care what anybody says

I didn't get to see the Forrest/McEwen game but I do know for a fact that the coach is not known for running his mouth but is known for a very cool head and for keeping his players mouths in check also. If you want to make an argument for your team you really need to go back to school and learn to spell because really all you are doing is making yourself and your team sound stupid. As far as the 9a teams being a joke I know for a fact that is not true and any of those teams could have won at anytime. Even the big dogs must fall and I will be cheering Huntland on all the way. Some of the Forrest faithful will be there to cheer you on just like you were for us. Go Hornets.

who cares about the rockets coach everyone gets mad in a close game. huntland has a good team but CA killed them last night i think it was 29 points but huntland has nothing to hang its head about at least all there players are from there.

they are real players and yes they are very good i am not a CA fan at all i think that they and all private schools should be D2, but they are not, so like them or not there two big men are as good as you will see in 1A ball that is just a fact nobody can argue with that. I would not say they have manhandled the warriors. I would call the beatdown of huntland manhandling.

who cares about the rockets coach everyone gets mad in a close game. huntland has a good team but CA killed them last night i think it was 29 points but huntland has nothing to hang its head about at least all there players are from there. But after seeing some of the teams from that district play i think the rockets were the best team out of that district they must have had a off night to come third place.

Ca has a good team nobody can take that away from them. I have seen them play three times this year and the refs do cater to them i am not saying that they dont earn there wins but the refs do like them. The thing everyone needs to remember is that all the public schools they play cant go out and recruit players like private schools do not trying to make anybody mad but its true i dont care what anybody says

I have been associated with CA for 10 years, and I can tell you two things. First, we have never had refs "cater" to us. More often than not over the last 10 years, if anything, refs have been prejudiced against us. This season, I have seen some refs be inconsistent, but that inconsistency went both ways - one minute they would call it tight and the next they were allowing the boys more play.

While I cannot speak for other private schools, I can tell you that CA does NOT recruit players. If we recruited players, we would be up at the top of every sport on a frequent basis. The Smith family brought all four of their boys to CA about six years ago. It was a blessing but not recruting.

Edited by Ms Hyde