Cleveland girls upset walker valley

cardinals9476

You never know at which of the three high schools eighth grade players in Bradley County will end up. Where were you all during Cleveland's inconsistent regular season? :roflol:

(Agre with you about Cleveland, with their young class and an awesome 8th grade group moving into high school next year. Rachel is in good shape the next several years)

I've been at just about every game. Don't have as much time as usual to post.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't count WV out just yet. Its funny how all the Cleveland fans are out now haven't been out all year. The last game was at Cleveland and we all know how it is to go in there and lucky that you come out with a win. WV did not play their game yesterday at all. WV was in foul trouble early shoot 13 free throws compared to Cleveland 28. Girls were afraid to even try to rebound. But all the walks and double dripples by Cleveland were over looked. Not making excuses just watched it unfold. The boys #1 was upset to which was Cleveland. This will only make Walker Valley girls Stronger, they have some Tough, Stong, girls that know how to Win.

its a surprise that Cleveland hung with WV, let alone beat them. Cleveland is a team WV should beat by 40 points. Their is no excuse for a team the caliber of WV to only score 12 points for an entire half. WV is a jump shooting team, so of course they aren't going to get as many free throws. Let the young Cleveland girls have their moment.

Jump shooters had nothing to do with the fouls. I beleive Cleveland is the jump shooters. You are right WV should have beat them by 40 but when you have all starters in foul trouble the 1st half and the fouls being called like they were all one side it helps keep you in the game. But like I said they did not play well but they were took out of the game early. No calls on double dripple everytime the point guard drippled several walks no call. They can live the moment because they have bradley next.

Jump shooters had nothing to do with the fouls. I beleive Cleveland is the jump shooters. You are right WV should have beat them by 40 but when you have all starters in foul trouble the 1st half and the fouls being called like they were all one side it helps keep you in the game. But like I said they did not play well but they were took out of the game early. No calls on double dripple everytime the point guard drippled several walks no call. They can live the moment because they have bradley next.

You never know at which of the three high schools eighth grade players in Bradley County will end up. Where were you all during Cleveland's inconsistent regular season? :roflol:

(Agre with you about Cleveland, with their young class and an awesome 8th grade group moving into high school next year. Rachel is in good shape the next several years)

I actually was in the student section at the games.....where were you?

Don't count WV out just yet. Its funny how all the Cleveland fans are out now haven't been out all year. The last game was at Cleveland and we all know how it is to go in there and lucky that you come out with a win. WV did not play their game yesterday at all. WV was in foul trouble early shoot 13 free throws compared to Cleveland 28. Girls were afraid to even try to rebound. But all the walks and double dripples by Cleveland were over looked. Not making excuses just watched it unfold. The boys #1 was upset to which was Cleveland. This will only make Walker Valley girls Stronger, they have some Tough, Stong, girls that know how to Win.

And when it comes to the boys.......that's not that suprising at all

I was at this game, and as you can see I am not for either of these teams. Walker Valley had 2 or 3 girls with 2 fouls at half time, Sewell and Neurhart were 2 of them. When players are in foul trouble, they need to learn to adjust to how the refs are calling. The reason they were in foul trouble was because of the aggressive defense, and not handling the drive to the basket. In my opinion, what really lost the game was how many 3 pointer WV shot and missed. Sometimes you live by the 3, sometimes you die by it. That wasn't their night. Congratulations to Cleveland's young ladies on a well played game.

I was at this game, and as you can see I am not for either of these teams. Walker Valley had 2 or 3 girls with 2 fouls at half time, Sewell and Neurhart were 2 of them. When players are in foul trouble, they need to learn to adjust to how the refs are calling. The reason they were in foul trouble was because of the aggressive defense, and not handling the drive to the basket. In my opinion, what really lost the game was how many 3 pointer WV shot and missed. Sometimes you live by the 3, sometimes you die by it. That wasn't their night. Congratulations to Cleveland's young ladies on a well played game.

You must not have been watching close or you would have known how many fouls were called and all the double dripples.

WV should win by 40 against Cleveland no matter who is in foul trouble. Just watch how Bradley takes care of business monday night, although I wouldn't be surprised to see Bradley "throw" the game to avoid being on the same side of the region bracket with WV.

Region will be kinda messed up anyway. Here in 6AAA the #1 and #2 teams lost in the first round of the district. Cookeville and white County were both 6-2 in the district and both lost. Cookeville has been without district mvp(Goolsby) 4 games now(mono). District 5 is much stronger than 6. We may not win a region game.