Macon Football (whinning fans) How long will silence last?

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the HC last with the guy who hired him fired :popcorneater:

Hate to spoil your thought,but she's on his team.i mean who in their right mind would want to do something to a coach that broke a 17 game losing streak and went 500 for the regular season the 1st year,not to mention a play-off game and alot of starters and i mean a bunch of starters returning with now fire in their eyes. Sorry people the new director of schools is smater than that.so let's talk about something else. i see only 3 teams being able to play with the tigers this year and they will have a hard time beating them.I love it when the shoe is on the other foot"ant as fun is it".somebody can start another rumor or thought it's not gonna matter.the coach is here to stay and the tigers are ready to play.

Hate to spoil your thought,but she's on his team.i mean who in their right mind would want to do something to a coach that broke a 17 game losing streak and went 500 for the regular season the 1st year,not to mention a play-off game and alot of starters and i mean a bunch of starters returning with now fire in their eyes. Sorry people the new director of schools is smater than that.so let's talk about something else. i see only 3 teams being able to play with the tigers this year and they will have a hard time beating them.I love it when the shoe is on the other foot"ant as fun is it".somebody can start another rumor or thought it's not gonna matter.the coach is here to stay and the tigers are ready to play.

History most likely repeats itself and the numbers are in favor of a new coach in the near future.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

Me neither, ya'll come to the rockpile this year. Remember the last time ya'll were here. We won the game and the fight.

i'll be honest the past few years the tigers have played the eagles i knew it could have went either way and being a little more honest,most likely the eagles way,but the tigers have won 6 out of the last 10 meetings.here's some more honesty for ya.I am very,very,sure of the 2011 game,unless ya cheat or recruitt between now and then.i promise ya see the best tiger team in many,many years and i am real sure they can take care of the eagles and i could care less if they fight,it's the score-board at the end of the game again i'll be looking at.it want matter if we play at the rockpile or cowpile,the tigers will most likely win,sorry,if i were you i would bank on beating some other team.i know that hurts but hey there's always east-robertison for ya to bank on.

Edited by bigstick12