Region 4A

GreenFog

PC over Watertown by 10+

RBS over Clarkrange by 2

Clay Co over Gordonsville by 8

FCS over JC by 6

#12 Recruit over MidTnSportsFan by a LANDSLIDE........LOL just having fun MidTn! Don't get lost coming thru PossumTown

Thats so funny!!! not!!! #12 is the new recruit huh? well i guess i'll have to check him out then. JC hasn't played a good game since Livingston, maybe they been saving it i sure hope so if not it will be time to break out the mits!!! I'm pulling for your girls to win on friday so our Lady Blue Devils can pound them on monday! :popcorneater:

watertown over PC by 5, Clarkrange over RBS by 8, clay co over gordonsville by 15 and JC over Friendship by 7 if they healthy if not Friendship wins, If PC should beat watertown Clay co. won't miss 6 free throws in the last two minutes and have 30 turnovers again.If they play again Clay by 12

Interesting take on the game considering no team has won by that margin all year, and PC has taken two of the three games with Clay COunty...

And yeah Clay County did miss 6 free throws down the stretch, but let's not forget that Pickett County missed 10 also I believe it was...either in the 4th quarter or overtime...Don't make it sound like Clay was the only one missing free throws and that is the only reason they lost. It was a good game that could have went either way and my guess is if both teams are fortunate enough to meet up Tuesday night it will be the same way...no one winning by 12.

Thats so funny!!! not!!! #12 is the new recruit huh? well i guess i'll have to check him out then. JC hasn't played a good game since Livingston, maybe they been saving it i sure hope so if not it will be time to break out the mits!!! I'm pulling for your girls to win on friday so our Lady Blue Devils can pound them on monday! :popcorneater:

I hope you get your mits out too..........and as far as the girls game yall should win hands down no matter who you play!

dang SwawBaby.......pick all 8A teams to win but FCS? What makes you think Watertown, Gordonsville, and your beloved boys can PULL upsets and FCS can't beat JC?

I meant PC over Watertown...I think their will be a split between 7a and 8a...Drawing Jackson County first round was terrible, because when they are playing up to potential they are very good and it looks from some past game FCS has played better on the road than at home...I just don't think Clay County matches up with Gordonsville too well. These are bold predictions and that's what makes it fun...

Pickett already beat Gordonsville by 20 when PC wasn't even playing very well...and they are better than Watertown Pickett by 17 over Watertown

Clarkrange over RBS by 6

Friendship over Jackson co. by 12

Clay Co. over Gordonsville by 18

Pickett over Clay Co. by 5

Clarkrange over Friendship by 3

Pickett over Clarkrange by 4

well i guess i'll throw my "bold predictions" in since everyone else has.

I'm taking Pickett over watertown in a convincing win

Clarkrange over RBS by 10

Friendship over jackson in a close game

Clay over Gordonsville, wont be close

clarkrange over Friendship in a nail biter, free throws will decide game

Clay will beat Pickett this time around

Clarkrange will finally get over the 10 year slump against clay and finally beat them for championship.

Just my predictions on the matter lol

does anyone have scores? clay won not sure on the exact score but everyone on the team played so it was not very close. what about the other region match ups?

Clarkrange beat RBS 52-41. The score is nowhere near to how close the game actually was. It stayed roughly a 2 to 4 point ball game the whole way through until the end when RBS started fouling. I haven't enjoyed a basketball game like this in a long time. There was only 5 fouls in the first quarter and not one free throw was shot in the first quarter, and through out the game I saw 1 maybe 2 bad calls, but you will get that in any game. The reffing was good and that always makes a game enjoyable for me. Not one player from Clarkrange stood out and but all played an all around great basketball game. RBS had their chance to take a lead many times, but didn't make the shots to do so as they missed a ton of open shot. I feel that if this game was at RBS or on a neutral court RBS played well enough that they probably would have won, but having a first round home games is an advantage and Clarkrange took advantage of it. They are a talented ball team who has a chance at going to sub-state and maybe even farther...

Edited by swanson71
  • Upvote 2

Clarkrange beat RBS 52-41. The score is nowhere near to how close the game actually was. It stayed roughly a 2 to 4 point ball game the whole way through until the end when RBS started fouling. I haven't enjoyed a basketball game like this in a long time. There was only 5 fouls in the first quarter and not one free throw was shot in the first quarter, and through out the game I saw 1 maybe 2 bad calls, but you will get that in any game. The reffing was good and that always makes a game enjoyable for me. Not one player from Clarkrange stood out and but all played an all around great basketball game. RBS had their chance to take a lead many times, but didn't make the shots to do so as they missed a ton of open shot. I feel that if this game was at RBS or on a neutral court RBS played well enough that they probably would have won, but having a first round home games is an advantage and Clarkrange took advantage of it. They are a talented ball team who has a chance at going to sub-state and maybe even farther...

I'll agree that this was probably the best reffing game I have seen all year. The refs let them play, they were consistant all night. RBS did play a great game. We did have one guy that did decide to show up and stand out. Our PG Garrett Stults ended up with 13 or 14. he was only player on our team in double figures. That's best game that kid has had all year. Glad he decided to finally have a good game. Just hope that we can continue what we're doing aginst Friendship Christian tuesday. be a good game. All and all very good game to RBS. played their hearts out.