Top Bracket

D16 #4 Westwood @ D15 #1 Scotts Hill

D15 #3 Madison @ D16 #2 City University

Bottom Bracket

D15 #4 South Gibson @ D16 #1 Douglass

D16 #3 MAHS @ D15 #2 Middleton

Monday February 28th Semis @ TCA

Wednesday March 2nd Championship @ TCA

I heard today(from a reliable source),that if all four 15A teams win the venue would be "defaulted" back to the original district site(Riverside),any truth to this? I know that it's awfuly ambitious to even ask,but with the calibre of teams in our district I believe that it's a real possibality.Also,thanks Coach Vaughan for posting the times and locations.

Nobody has told us that we may be hosting the regional so I'm pretty sure it is at TCA. I know that if all four district 16 teams win that they have an alternate site (Douglass I believe). Last year all 4 of our teams won the rist round games so I wouldn't be surprised. I don't konw anything at all other than going on that in past years Memphis 1A girls ball is very weak. I think the South Gibson Co/Douglass game is the only one that will be close but I think they (SGC) will win because of how fundamental they are.

Edited by jvaughan

Region 8A championship @ TCA

Final Scotts Hill 38 Middleton 28 (incorrect score was reported to CoachT as 35-28).

Scotts Hill to host Bradford

Lake Co. to host Middleton

Good luck & good health to all the teams, and safe travels to Bradford & Middleton. I believe any and all of these teams would represent West TN well.